I was wondering how many UGer's actually own or have owned a Simon & Patrick acoustic. I encourage you to post pictures of yours if you want to.
I have a Vintage Burst Songsmith Folk, and it's my favorite guitar to play.
I'll try to upload some pics later.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I dont own one either, but I have played my friend's S&P. great guitar. sounds very much like my Art & Lutherie(not surprising since it's made in the same factory), but the neck feels very different.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I have a Simon&Patrick Pro Flame Maple, wonderful guitar!
Rich , deep , but yet also bright sound. very fine craftmanship!
These guitars are very underrated, if you have a chance of playing one don't hesitate!
My Gear:
Simon&Patrick Pro flame maple (so nice)
Epiphone SG-special (cherry red)
Richwood acoustic
Lany 30 Watt amp, not sure what exact model
I bought one of these about two weeks ago, and I must say that I also think that it's a great guitar. Had to pay quite a lot for it, but it sounds awesome.
Quote by Cerasti
I bought one of these about two weeks ago, and I must say that I also think that it's a great guitar. Had to pay quite a lot for it, but it sounds awesome.

You had to pay a lot? I got mine for a little over $300. What kind do you have?
Quote by Jackal58
I just picked one up a few weeks ago to replace my seagull. I thought the seagull was my perfect acoustic but I was wrong. I got a mini jumbo with cut-away and electronics and natrual gloss top. The tone is so big and defined. its magnificant.
Sig What?
My former guitar instructor has one that he absolutely loves. I've fooled around with it before and I dare say one of the best acoustics I've ever played.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Quote by We'realltoBlame
You had to pay a lot? I got mine for a little over $300. What kind do you have?

I had to pay around $970 (converted to US dollars from my currency). I guess that it would've cost me half as much if I lived in the US though.

I got this one, but without the cutaway.
Quote by Cerasti
I had to pay around $970 (converted to US dollars from my currency). I guess that it would've cost me half as much if I lived in the US though.

I got this one, but without the cutaway.

Oh,you're from a different continent I take it.
Quote by Jackal58