this is the newest 612 from yamaha.
orange stain colouring/black pick guard (very nice finish...imagine a orange-ish woody colour if that makes any sense. i will try and get some pics)

locking tuners
HSS
seymour duncan JB (w/ coil split (push/pull tone pot))
two generic single coils
woods are nice, ill post the woods soon
all original extras (whammy bar, jacks etc)

great guitar, extremely versatile due to the coil split. single coils are the best no-names i've heard, much better than squier or mexican strat singles, although not quite as good as the american ones. JB is a great hummer. great high end, sings with distortion and splits really well. guitar plays smoothly, has a very fast neck.
ive owned this guitar a few months, but i've only played it about 5 times so it is very much as new.

selling to help fund new amp. (come on orange rocker 30!)

selling for £300 ono

(if i dont reply today, please revisit soon as i will be able to reply tomorrow or definatley friday.)
ship to UK only, or pick up from manchester UK. may consider shipping abroad but only if buyer pays for shipping costs.
cheers guys!
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
bummmmmmp
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
bumpy i might trade for a laney VC30....
k ill drop the price to £260