If any of you guys feel like making prank calls to your friends i found a great website. Sprint Ip Relay It is a website that makes free calls to anyone, and whatever you type in the operator HAS to say it, no matter how filthy it is. Though be warned I'm sure if you threaten people with something too extreme you can definitely get in trouble, since they have your ip adress. And you can also save the conversations you have. Feel free to post any funny conversations you had with people. Enjoy
Haha, one time I called this guy and asked him if he was the one that had my baby. Hillarity ensued.
Signature temporarily empty
ive used this before

i almost cried when the operator said

'Put mayonaise on it, bitch'

WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
wow
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
holy **** does this actaully work?
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
yeah it actually works, and to select the english version you have to pick it out in the main page, underneath the dialing instructions it says preffered language
Quote by ubtguitarist
yeah it actually works, and to select the english version you have to pick it out in the main page, underneath the dialing instructions it says preffered language

No as in England.
Quote by ubtguitarist
Though be warned I'm sure if you threaten people with something too extreme you can definitely get in trouble, since they have your ip adress.

Not with a proxy server they haven't
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Is there a Canadian version? or tell me an area code from the US that I could use
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Last edited by IronNecrosis at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by IronNecrosis
Is there a Canadian version? or tell me an area code from the US that I could use

Uhm...try google-ing "US Area Codes"?

Area Code 710 is listed as "US Government"
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by IronNecrosis

702 is Las Vegas, 301 is somewhere in Maryland, 970 is Colorado.