Im pretty good on tremolo picking, but i could be better.
Does anybody know what pick and what strings that are best for tremolo picking?
Id say heavier picks because they dont bend that much and strings dont really matter but I dont know. i rarely tremolo pick
its all preference. there isn't rlly a standard on that. just mess around till u find something that works and feels good.
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
I like Jazz picks (I forget if I use IIs or IIIs....) but they're so small and pointy and hard they really let you go wild with a high degree of accuracy.
This is mostly an issue of personal preference, but here's what I personally use. I use thicker, pointed-edge picks (I prefer Dunlop Jazz IIIs or purple Dunlop Tortex Sharps), and I also find that thicker strings work better due to the increased tension.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
This is mostly an issue of personal preference, but here's what I personally use. I use thicker, pointed-edge picks (I prefer Dunlop Jazz IIIs or purple Dunlop Tortex Sharps), and I also find that thicker strings work better due to the increased tension.

ok thanks for help

ive heard many saying that dunlop jazz picks are good
Use whatever pick and strings you use anyway, if you're having trouble it's a problem with your playing.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Use whatever pick and strings you use anyway, if you're having trouble it's a problem with your playing.

The pick does mean a lot when it comes to tremolo. Example: Sharkfin picks are lot better on tremolo than fender picks