I went to see Whitesnake and Def Leppard at Glasgow SECC last night. Whitesnake were good, but Leppard just blew them away. I wanted to get a Def Leppard t-shirt, but my dad wanted to get out of the car park before the main rush so I decided to buy one online. I can't find any of their tour t-shirts, which is what I am wanting. I found US tour t-shirts, but no UKs.

If anyone knows of a website that has them, information would be much appreciated.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Thanks.

Yeah, I've not completely missed the chance, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a place that sells UK tour t-shirts with it in-stock now.
Yours sincerely,

i don't know man. but that sounds like one hell of a show.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I don't blame your dad for wanting to get out of that car park, it's a bloody mess.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Yeah, if I had said I really wanted one, he would've let me buy one. The fact that we live up in Inverness means that the sooner we got out, the better. We managed to escape pretty fast, but still only got home at 2 am.

@itchy - It was. I wasn't really looking forward to Def Leppard, as I'm not a huge fan, although I do have most of their albums (borrowed from my dad) on my iPod. They ended up being by far the best. They just gelled together, and rocked the place out.

And did I mention that Black Stone Cherry supported?
Yours sincerely,

I'm going on Saturday night, should be EPIC

Cannot wait. Sold out show, like 20,000+ people going I think
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by bobwentpop
Yeah, if I had said I really wanted one, he would've let me buy one. The fact that we live up in Inverness means that the sooner we got out, the better. We managed to escape pretty fast, but still only got home at 2 am.

@itchy - It was. I wasn't really looking forward to Def Leppard, as I'm not a huge fan, although I do have most of their albums (borrowed from my dad) on my iPod. They ended up being by far the best. They just gelled together, and rocked the place out.

And did I mention that Black Stone Cherry supported?

I would've gone just for BSC never mind the rest

I hope you had a good time man.
Quote by Monkey Biscuits
two of my freinds went to see that show. ones a UGer. wonder how many UGer's there were?

I was. Twere a good gig. And the parking was, as always, sh*te. Although I had my revenge. I rubbed my £4.50 on my balls before I handed it over.
Yeah, £4.50! On top of tickets is RIDICULOUS!

I guess I could pay someone who is going to see them to buy me a t-shirt and post it to me. Lol.
Yours sincerely,

Quote by bobwentpop
Yeah, £4.50! On top of tickets is RIDICULOUS!

I guess I could pay someone who is going to see them to buy me a t-shirt and post it to me. Lol.

If the weather is OK, I'll park further away and walk, but it was pissing down when I arrived.
MMM
tomorrow night Im' going to see teh Police, and on Saturday I've got Whitesnake and Leppard and BSC.

Holy crap what a weekend.
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sweeeet! Have fun!

I forgot to mention... BSC played a song from their new album coming out in August. I think that the singer said they hadn't played life since November... which means... the Glasgow crowd may have been the first to hear it.
Yours sincerely,

It was "Blind Man"
Gear

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yeah. Great song. I'm really looking forward to the next album, and I just ordered "Songs From the Sparkle Lounge".
Yours sincerely,