Well, i am going to put 2 p-90s in the neck and bridge of my gibson sg special and will have 2 490 and 490T pickups that i will not need. If anyone wants to purchase them for a fair price for both shoot me a pm and tell me your offer.
im new and i dont quite understand what bump means yet
could enlighten me?
Quote by coyote694
im new and i dont quite understand what bump means yet
could enlighten me?

It literally means what it says. It "bumps" the thread back to the top where it the OP hopes they will get more views and in turn get more interest/buyers/sellers/whatever.
oh so if no one has bought it yet and they say bump it tells the readers that its still for sale and to see that first post
ok well i can only pay $250 and thats including shipping
so i geuss thats not a fair price
The Beatles Rock!!
They're not... XD Here's a quick question, do they have the nickel covers or not?
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Oh yeah, and how old are they, I can help you price them.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
they are uncovered, i am going to take them off my gibson sg special faded. I have had the guitar for about 3-4 months, but idk how long it was at guitar center. it is most likely a 07