So I did a search on this and nothing came up...which, quite frankly, I can't believe...

Yesterday on Loose Women (a feminist tv show here in the good old UK) Joan Rivers was a guest and, well, if you read the thread title then you should guess what happened...Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpquHD4HJQ

Apparently she meant to say it about Mel Gibson instead, as she said on Richard & Judy this afternoon.

Your thoughts on this?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
and ugers should care about this why? let the bitch swear.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Who cares? Noone watches that show.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by _InsanitY_
and ugers should care about this why? let the bitch swear.

Because it's a point of interest when someone does something like this...Now either contribute nicely or kindly get out. Thank you.

EDIT: The same goes for the rest of you.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
pfffft, so what. its a stupid show, i dont watch it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
If she had said it about Mel Gibson I wouldn't care. Mel Gibson is a twat.

I don't mind Russel Crowe though, he's not that bad.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by steee21
Jesus, loose Women is shite enough without Joan Rivers on it

+1
It's daytime TV, which automatically gives it lots of fail points. It's a show where a bunch of women pretty much display their ignorance of everything(past the plot of episodes of Sex And The City), along with their limited vocabulary.
Add to this a 'comedienne' whose reputation is mostly for Jewish Mother jokes, swearing, and Jewish Mother jokes with swearing in, and you find something more likely to fail than a Scottish qualifying campaign.
Loose Women is nothing without Kay Adams. God, I miss her. Luckily she was filling in for Matthew Wright this morning.

...I have a life, honest
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by denizenz
Joan Rivers is a loose woman.

I bet when she's walking around the house naked, it sounds like she's wearing a pair of corduroy pants.

Dude, that was not necessary.
The.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Who cares? Noone watches that show.

i do sometimes.

i can't stand that cow.
Quote by denizenz

I bet when she's walking around the house naked, it sounds like she's wearing a pair of corduroy pants.

made my day.
And Kenneth Tynan said **** on TV in the 60s. Brilliant. Shush.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by denizenz

She should put some talcum power there and the sound would be silenced.

Good old British telly, let them swear all we want, if this were in America, I bet it would have reached the news. "Think of the children, the filth they are subjected to every day, whimper whimper."
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Well, at least she's not a mayor of one of the biggest cities in the US...

Kwame Killpatrick, I'm looking at you!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Badreligionrock
Loose Women is nothing without Kay Adams. God, I miss her. Luckily she was filling in for Matthew Wright this morning.

...I have a life, honest

hmm, so is your user title correct then?