whoa why are we allowing beetween teh buried and me in the metal forums and not lamb of god just curious
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
I honestly have no idea.

I think the BTBAM thread should've gone in the hxc forum, but I dunno.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Because BTBAM is totally different than Lamb of God. You need to reevaluate your life if you think BTBAM is just another metalcore/hardcore band. And because the mods said so.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Jun 18, 2008,
Cause the mods said so. They tried to do Lamb of God, but their was too much flaming.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Because theyre both good, but elitist pricks like to flame LoG to make themselves look good..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Enough people hear like BTBAM so even though their not a metal band. Their progressive side gets them in somehow.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Because people here like BTBAM even though they are metalcore while they don't like Lamb of God for the same reason.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Masonpwiley
You need to reevaluate your life if you think BTBAM is just another metalcore/hardcore band.

I lol'd, had suicidal thoughts, then lol'd again.
Quote by MakeItWitChu
Because theyre both good, but elitist pricks like to flame LoG to make themselves look good..

Lol. This reason right here, this is the truth.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Quote by Baboom
Lol. This reason right here, this is the truth.

I don't know, I'm an elitist prick but I don't mind LoG.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
I don't know, I'm an elitist prick but I don't mind LoG.

I was being sarcastic.
Plus I'm damn sure that BtBAM have a thread in here and the hardcore forum so..I dunno what everyones complaining about.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Because the night, belongs to lovers, because the night belongs to us.

Cascada ist krieg.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
BTBAM have enough prog metal in them to place them in this forum. Lamb of God, up until Sacrament, have been mostly metalcore.
BTBAM, prog metal? Hardly. To me, it seems like nothing but metalcore with a variety of free-jazz interludes. What's wrong with "progressive metalcore"?

Except being a lol-worthy term in the metal forum, that is.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
BTBAM, prog metal? Hardly. To me, it seems like nothing but metalcore with a variety of free-jazz interludes. What's wrong with "progressive metalcore"?

You obviously cannot comprehend their awesomeness!

/fanboyism
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by Masonpwiley
You obviously cannot comprehend their awesomeness!

How would you respond if you heard that from a Lamb of God fanboy?
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by webbtje
Because we can.

My girlfriend says that all the time.

You're not my girlfriend are you?

Sent here to spy on me...
Quote by Raziel2p

This.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Webb, I use 20ppp too. It's my favorite of all the ppp options.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie