Lets have some suggestions for the most hated band on UG. then i will gather up the popular ones and have a poll. it would be interesting to see what one band this demographic just really hates.

I think i can safely say that 95% of UG just plain doesn't like rap generally, so we dont need to include that, and since rap artists arent called bands. This is specifically "Bands" or "musical groups".

Metro Station - i ****ing hate these assholes. Their music is horrible, yet they are popular. They showcase horrible music taste and ability.
fall out boy

haven't heard a single good word about them in years.

EDIT: damn, beaten to it. Green Day's always a good pick too, despite the fact that I like their music... o well...
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Jun 18, 2008,
nickleback...bleh
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
Last edited by maiden_mexico at Jun 18, 2008,
Avenged Sevenfold are pretty hated.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Fall Out Boy is going to end up getting an outstanding amount of attention in this thread.It might be just me, but no one on here likes My Chemical Romance either. I've heard like two remotely good htings about them and that was that they were better before the Black Parade album....But yeah. Fall Out Boy definately....
looks like fall out boy is going to be a popular one i wholeheartedly second that. I might have written that, but i havent heard anything about them lately, so im a little less pissed off by them.

early prediction: MCR, fallout boy, and nickleback are most likely going to be up there. You guys are reading my mind.
Quote by Carl6661
Avenged Sevenfold are pretty hated.

It's ok, I like them as well.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I dunno about everyone else, but I am also getting sorta annoyed with Gene Simmon's legal escapades lately.
Why do people hate John Frusciante??
o.O...

k
Fall Out Boy
Hawethorn heights
Metro Station
Motion City Soundtrack [though I like some of their drums]
and Panic at the disco fall under the WTF category

Nickelback is under the Eh category
as is Dragonforce

I dont know if anyone here considers Avril Lavigne a 'musician', I certainly don't, so... I guess she doesn't count.
The top 5 most hated bands on UG are probably

Fall Out Boy
Panic at the Disco
My Chemical Romance
Green Day
Nickelback

Although I don't think Green Day is terrible
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
The top 5 most hated bands on UG are probably

Fall Out Boy
Panic at the Disco
My Chemical Romance
Green Day
Nickelback

Although I don't think Green Day is terrible

good list
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
dragonforce.

funny, because i never heard of them until i got to UG.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

How is it possible to hate Frusciante
Still pretty much any pop-punk band or Herman Li. Everbody hates Herman Li
Guitar:Gibson Les Paul Standard

Amp:Vox AC30

Everyone listen to MGMT