my marching bands shows theme this year is counstruction

sooo the bands director chose to base the music of king crimson songs bad ass huh
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
We're playing the theme to Zorro. It's pretty cool.

What instrument are you playing?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
We used Pinball Wizard a few years back.
that was a great year.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
trombone which is sick because we have/get to play the really weird chords

the marching part will be abitch though because are openers in 7/4 for a majority of it
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by outlaw metaler
trombone which is sick because we have/get to play the really weird chords

the marching part will be abitch though because are openers in 7/4 for a majority of it

Nice! Low Brass! Atta way. I'm playing Sousaphone.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
I don't even march (seeing as I play bassoon, guitar, and some piano) and I envy you. That should be an awesome show.
Quote by crimsonblood12
Oh, you suck. We're playing "New World Symphony" this year.

thats nothing last year are theme was western and we had to dress up as cowboys
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Thats gonna be cool to play...i'm not in a marching band but one of the visiting bands during a football game once played the trial (from the wall) it sounded a little creepy but i was impressed
Quote by outlaw metaler
my marching bands shows theme this year is counstruction

sooo the bands director chose to base the music of king crimson songs bad ass huh

Awesome. I always thought it'd be cool for a school jazz band to play music by Chicago.
My high school's jazz band played Paradigm Shift by Liquid Tension Experiment, with the vice principal on drums. I played guitar.

Best. Gig. Ever.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
Ugh, my marching band director was a purist. We played marches. We lobbied four years to break the mold, especially since other bands in the region were playing huge themed shows. So for the last couple of years he themed up...slightly. My senior year we had sort of a latino theme going on, and for the "pom feature" (we had this really good pom squad, and in each show we had a feature for them where we just squared up and stood and let them shake their asses for the horny teens) he went with Evil Ways. To this day we wonder if he knew where the song originated.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
this year we're playing some musical score, and we open with this beautiful mallet line which is going to sound great because i'm on the vibraphone, which sounds beautiful as it is.

Anyway, last year one of the bands played a Metallica show which was cool but sounded like crap
Quote by BaffAttack
Ugh, my marching band director was a purist. We played marches. We lobbied four years to break the mold, especially since other bands in the region were playing huge themed shows. So for the last couple of years he themed up...slightly. My senior year we had sort of a latino theme going on, and for the "pom feature" (we had this really good pom squad, and in each show we had a feature for them where we just squared up and stood and let them shake their asses for the horny teens) he went with Evil Ways. To this day we wonder if he knew where the song originated.

I completely misread that

My school's marching band is playing Thriller this year.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by Black Star

+1111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Black Star

My school's marching band is playing Thriller this year.

Heh, thats odd. My sister's marching band at my old high school is doing thriller this year as well.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
this year we might have the half-time show be led zeppelin themed
oh yeah
ah huh
thats right
god damn i hope he's not lazy and actually gets some transcribed music for it