I was wondering if they do. I really want a MIA Fender Strat but my wallet is going to be broke and I found out I have to save a ton of money by the end of the year for school and other things. I was really hesitant toward buying a MIM Strat, but it appears that might be my only option now.

Thanks
MIM ones dont. You can get a Highway One strat for a little bit more that does, though.
Quote by scott__
MIM ones dont. You can get a Highway One strat for a little bit more that does, though.

Well, if $350 is a little bit more, then yes.

Might as well get an MIA for $999 if you're going to spend $749. (Going by MF prices)
Last edited by TheProducer at Jun 18, 2008,
I think I'll look into used MIA and see if I can't get a good one, if not, that highway one might be my other option. Thanks
Quote by kai29
I think I'll look into used MIA and see if I can't get a good one, if not, that highway one might be my other option. Thanks

Used MIA would be a great option.
I would recommend the MIA Standard. I was going to buy the Highway One, but I went against it just 'cause I noticed the leap in quality for only a little extra cash.
Mexican strats have polyester finishes. The only strat that I know of that has a nitrocellulose finish is the American Vintage strat. Most of the American strats have polyurethane finishes. If you don't believe me, go to Fender's website and click "specs" on the guitars.
Odd...the MIAs say poly too. Guess I was wrong. However, the Highway One is nitro...