I am looking for a wah pedal to match a vintage vox/Crybaby pedal...lie the ones Stevie used...
Well Vai has a signature wah made by Morley, the Bad Horsie.

But theres a huge thread on wah pedals, search for ultimate wah thread and you should fine it.
the fulltone clyde is the best wah without a doubt, or depending on your budget a modded v847 would be good enough. But Ive had a fulltone clyde for some time now and i get sick of the threads and writing the same things over and over again. Basically I cant praise it enough, but add lord_varkunus@hotmail.com if you want more details and soundclips
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
Quote by minibrowny
Well Vai has a signature wah made by Morley, the Bad Horsie.

But theres a huge thread on wah pedals, search for ultimate wah thread and you should fine it.

Im guessing SRV not vai....but +1 on the ultimate wah thread
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
stop making so many threads
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
get the teese real mccoy wah.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by shredhead22
Im guessing SRV not vai....but +1 on the ultimate wah thread

I read that as Steve vai

Ah well, yeah, SRV used a Crybaby I think, but whatever you get he used the wah cocked mainly in the middle to get a really vocal quality.
Quote by UnsignedRecords
stop making so many threads

+1 especially if they are irrelivant. like going from talking about an MG and thenwaht fender you should get.
Um, anything by RMC or a Fulltone Clyde.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by minibrowny
I read that as Steve vai

Ah well, yeah, SRV used a Crybaby I think, but whatever you get he used the wah cocked mainly in the middle to get a really vocal quality.

wrong, he used a Vox V847