Hi

want to go order a few of these but before I do, wondering if they are all the same or if there are some types I should avoid?

just double checking
Shamray Custom V
Jackson USA KV2 Korina
Charvel Model 1
Dean Custom-450
ENGL Powerball head
ENGL Blackmore head
i think providing you use a decent sized screw to put into wall, and it has a clip over front so guitar cant fall out then you will be fine
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
I just bought some Hercules autograb stands with the locking arms on them. Havn't tried them out yet but they were the sturdiest looking ones i could find.
yeah i like autograb ones
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
I've used String Swing wallhangers and they've proven to be quite durable, simple to install, and don't particularly look bad (the wooden ones anyway). They're also relatively inexpensive in comparison to others I've seen.

While it's always best to screw the wallhanger into a wall stud, I've used String Swings attached to drywall without any issues nor have they ever gotten loose.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
i am going to build some. should be better and about the same price.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I have three hurcules wall hangers (auto-grab), and they're great. However, one of them has came loose from the wall, but I'm not sure if I screwed it in properly.
Quote by AdamDK
I have three hurcules wall hangers (auto-grab), and they're great. However, one of them has came loose from the wall, but I'm not sure if I screwed it in properly.

did you use a stud finder? its best to find a stud and then screw it in there, that way its solid.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
^ Yeah. I'm pretty sure I just didn't tighten one of the screws enough. It's okay though, I'll sort it out sometime soon.