my damn guitar case smells like garbage...i kid you not. i was giving each of my guitars a little playing time today and i get to my beloved ibanez and i open the case to an overwhelming stench of hot garbage on a summers day. i've had the guitar for years, normally guitars don't stink, the smell was stuck to it and originating from the case (which i got a few weeks ago with my schecter hellraiser). there's nothing in, on or around the case that would make it stink like that. i don't like the case anyway because at the time i didn't notice it but the schecter i got doesn't fit in there right nor do any of my other guitars (just haven't gotten around to visiting guitar center again to bitch about it) but this is enough to make me do it. what does the pit think i should do? (no rape or fapping please!)
Sell the case and buy another one?
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Air freshener, febreeze, and/or lightly scrub the inside of the case.
Quote by inhatredofme
my damn guitar case smells like garbage...i kid you not. i was giving each of my guitars a little playing time today and i get to my beloved ibanez and i open the case to an overwhelming stench of hot garbage on a summers day. i've had the guitar for years, normally guitars don't stink, the smell was stuck to it and originating from the case (which i got a few weeks ago with my schecter hellraiser). there's nothing in, on or around the case that would make it stink like that. i don't like the case anyway because at the time i didn't notice it but the schecter i got doesn't fit in there right nor do any of my other guitars (just haven't gotten around to visiting guitar center again to bitch about it) but this is enough to make me do it. what does the pit think i should do? (no rape or fapping please!)

Return the guitar case. Then rape the owner. Then fap.
You must rape it and THEN you must fap to it.

only because you told me not to......

But seriously, do what mattvl said.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

my guitar case smelt like play doe when I got it soo i left some air freshners and now it is not soo bad.
oust it

it works on toilets
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
probably the glue + the heat? But yea, just air it out
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Quit Dumping in it.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP