Mid 80’s Genuine FENDER Squier Japan Vintage Strat Neck. Serial number - E762079, which places it as made between 1985-1987. Stamped ST-362 which means it is virtually the same neck as was used on the Japanese-made 1962 Strat reissue from that era. It had a locking nut as you can see by the 4 tiny holes on the headstock. Frets and board in very good shape. Neck is straight, would make a great project neck. Tuners have been changed to Kluson Deluxe old fashion style tuners. I hate the term “relic” but this one has that look and vibe!

BONUS ADDED! - I will throw into this deal, a late 50's - early 60's replica Strat headstock decal I bought off EBAY to make the vintage look complete!

The neck is straight and has a truss rod at the heel but has dents and marks on the under (high E) side from a ring, they are not very noticeable while playing It plays great just how it is but would also make a good restoration project

$99 PLUS $15 SHIPPING

email ME FOR PICS
Give me a break -I screweed up TWICE!!

my apologies - I did not read the rules carefully. I already reported my own error to the mod to have this deleted. I also stupidly did not know I could not edit the original post.

Won't happen again - again m my apologies
No problem, and my bad for coming out as an asshole; I didn't mean to. I tried to edit my post too after I read it over (I realized how aggressive it sounded) but also found out that they don't allow edits anymore in this forum (because of a scamming incident).
thanks for your understanding - I appreciate it - it is hard keeping straight which specific rules apply to each forum on the WWW.