http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/vw-5000s-metal-axxe-warp/68542

thats gonna be my next guitar and was just wondering how good the the quality is etc. I know its cheap but it felt amazing when i played it - as if it was made for me, i just want to know if that quality is cheap or if it will last for long.

ps. if its REALLY bad then i can choose a different guitar but i will make a new thread for that if i need too, for now i want to know about the quality!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
You've played it? You liked it? Buy it then. Its your opinion, and yours alone, that matters.

If it feels good and plays nicely in your hands and it has a tone that is satisfying to you then you shouldn't care what other people think of it.
i mean is the quality any good - is the trem gonna wear out in 5 months? does the nut break between the d and g string?will it snap strings every week etc etc(i=just detailing problems with my current guitar :P)

It'll be cheaply made, and not amazing quality, but if you like it, go for it!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quality of Vintage is superb. I have the Vintage Les Paul, have played the SG, and one of the strats.

They are all of high build quality, ****ing sturdy. My LP has been dropped so many times. Even fell half way down the stairs once.

Still ****ing perfect.
Vintage > all.
Quote by CobbZ
Quality of Vintage is superb. I have the Vintage Les Paul, have played the SG, and one of the strats.

They are all of high build quality, ****ing sturdy. My LP has been dropped so many times. Even fell half way down the stairs once.

Still ****ing perfect.

+1

Never played a bad Vintage, owned a v100 LP for 2 years and love it. Buy it, as you said, it felt good for you, so buy it.
Vintage is decent quality for the price you pay. As long as you look after it, there's no real reason why it should fall apart after 5 months. Be more positive mate!

And don't worry about whether it lasts a long time or whatever, buying a guitar should be a joyous occasion, no matter what your buying.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Vintage is decent quality for the price you pay. As long as you look after it, there's no real reason why it should fall apart after 5 months. Be more positive mate!

And don't worry about whether it lasts a long time or whatever, buying a guitar should be a joyous occasion, no matter what your buying.

my first electric guitar snaps strings every 1/2 weeks had a chip come out of the nut and the trem is crap after 5 months so im cautious

I played two other Vintages at a local store a month or so ago (LP and Tele copies) and they were built well, couldn't see any major flaws. The tonewoods are on the same level as on equally priced Hagstroms or mid-range Epiphones.
All in all, a good instrument considering the price. And if you liked it so much, just go for it.
Quote by metallicafan616
my first electric guitar snaps strings every 1/2 weeks had a chip come out of the nut and the trem is crap after 5 months so im cautious

the string breaking might not have to do with your guitar, try keeping the strings clean, probably palm mute a lot? i used to break them a lot too, then i just started cleaning the strings once in a while (shammy cloth or w/e) and they last a lot longer
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
nope, the ferrules behind the nut are sharp and snap them but anyway, thanks for the replies....hopefully this will motivate me to play guitar more but for now....to get £80!

I played a Vintage flying V a while ago and I have to say, it was damn nice for the money. The feel and general quality was great for a guitar under £200.