i need a pedal that can take me from a sound like ted nugent, kiss, allice cooper, skid row, poison, ect, to a heavier sound like children of bodom...recomend me something please?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I'd recommend the Boss Metal Zone MT-2 then. It can go from Blues on when the distortion is low nough to heavy punch of Black Metal. I have one and I love it. Tho, I kinda messed round with the wires and it died. LOL!
But yeah, it's $88 here, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-MT2-Metal-Zone-Effects-Pedal?sku=151328. I bought mine used for $50. Check if your local guitar shop has it and try it out.
Last edited by Metallist65 at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by Metallist65
I'd recommend the Boss Metal Zone MT-2 then. It can go from Blues on when the distortion is low nough to heavy punch of Black Metal. I have one and I love it. Tho, I kinda messed round with the wires and it died. LOL!
But yeah, it's $88 here, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-MT2-Metal-Zone-Effects-Pedal?sku=151328. I bought mine used for $50. Check if your local guitar shop has it and try it out.

thank you
i dont have a local guitar shop, tis why im asking here , thank you agian
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
DON'T BUY THE MT-2!

Its really thin, harsh and buzzy. Versatile, but sounds bad at everything it does.

what amp do you have?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube

what amp do you have?

This