the yellow one sure looks kinda personal, I'd get the black one by myself though
鋼の錬金術師
ahhh i want the yellow one... oir the red one ='(( i wish i had money
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by TheQuailman
How exact are these reissues? I'm mostly thinking about the bridge and electronics here.

According to the Ibanez website they're Original Edge bridges and V1, S1 and V2 pickups (V2 in the bridge). Apparently they even used the exact same kind of paint as was on the originals .
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Pretty much the same except I think the neck is further reinforced with more pieces or something.
Quote by Tom_hatton

I want a 7 string yellow one

That would be kick*ss. I prefer the all white Universe though...
yumm..
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Wow.... I'd want a yellow one too Neck looks awesome!
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
Quote by Justin Credible
Weren't theres a limited run and aren't they all sold out?

I think they were a limited run but some places might still have them; they're a bit pricey from what I remember.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Justin Credible
Weren't theres a limited run and aren't they all sold out?

Only 1987 models were made, and yes there are sold out in some places. Mainly the red and yellow ones since:

- You don't get those colours with Ibanez guitars nowadays
- You don't get maple fretboards too
- ****ing 80's / 90's hair metal dude!

Black ones are still in stock about since they are black (boring!) and rosewood fretboards. Not as appealing as the other ones.

Regarding prices, it varies but in UK we get ass****ed at about £800+ compared to US with $800+.
^^ Yeah, the UK sucks for guitar gear. For example, a Dual Rectifier over here is the same an Engl Fireball in the US. Seriously, wtf?