Why do the people who dont smoke pot talk so bad about it. its not that bad and it good for your body to smoke it every once and awhile
Better put up your flame shield..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
it is not good for your body in any way possible ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

i didnt mean to post two. but **** the cops they dont care they should be trying to stop the real drugs not a plant
People like you don't help our cause. Really.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Emmure24
Why do the people who dont smoke pot talk so bad about it. its not that bad and it good for your body to smoke it every once and awhile

Please list ONE scientifically proven benefit to smoking pot.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Done it plenty. Seen what people who smoke all the time are like;

"uuuuh...huh huh huh"

Basically dumb, still have a smoke every now and then but its a bit retarded. No one respects a stoner.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Elaborate on how it is good for your body.
Provide legible sources as well.

Claiming marijuana doesn't mess up the brain in some sort is idiotic.
I have friends that are complete idiots now.
'once in a while'

that's what happens when people get lazy and start saying "once 'n' a while"

I hate 'could of' as well.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Because funding organised crime is wrong.

If you grow your own then my apologies.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
TS is probably too stoned to come up with any responses..
Quote by Jericho114
People like you don't help our cause. Really.

+1
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
The BBC told me that cannabis use was linked to an increased incidence of erectile dysfunction in young males.
But they also tell us that Jonothan Woss is worth £6million a year, which is patently bollocks.