i just got my keyboard today, and what should i learn first. I know where to find any note, but now what should i play? any easy songs for beginners?

thnx in advance
Well what sort of music are you into ?
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
Through The Fire And Flames.

But seriously, like, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i'll check them out, can't wait till i get better at this, cuz i have some songs in mind but they are a bit hard.
Hold the line by Toto is cool. I like playing super mario tunes, there was a great site with lots of video game sheet music, but I don't remember what it was...
Quote by wg99
Hold the line by Toto is cool. I like playing super mario tunes, there was a great site with lots of video game sheet music, but I don't remember what it was...
ninsheetmusic.net?

Is it weighted or non-weighted? In general, I'd say something like Don't Stop Believing.
Quote by one vision
Coldplay.

Just kidding.
Learn some Chopin. Either a waltz or one of his preludes.

Yeah and learn Flight of the Bumblebee while you're at it(!) Seriously man, Chopin is fvcking hard to play, not suitable for a beginner at all.

TS, what you should learn all depends on what your goals are. What do you hope to achieve on the keyboard?
Last edited by Eirien at Jun 19, 2008,
Soft rock like Jet may be a good place to start. Not too hard either. "Look What You've Done" is a nice piece.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–