sorry if there is a thread like this already search bar returned nothing......

just a question

im a semi new guitarist (6 months) and i just got 2new pedals today and when i got home and hooked everything up i noticed how much of a mess it created so i am wondering how many pedals should you before you look into getting a pedalbored?
I have 4 pedals now (well i only use 3/4) but anyway any advice would be great thanks alot
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
4 pedals is plenty to warrant a board. look into making one, especially if youre not going to move much
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Yup, I just made one out of wood. Well its half done, took maybe 2 hours, plus what I still have to do (stain wood, drill holes and attach velcro or mat). Saves lots of money.

Anyways what can you put on the top other than velcro. I've been looking for some type of mat that is made out of plastic, but can't find any... any ideas?
Quote by dustyboy316
Yup, I just made one out of wood. Well its half done, took maybe 2 hours, plus what I still have to do (stain wood, drill holes and attach velcro or mat). Saves lots of money.

Anyways what can you put on the top other than velcro. I've been looking for some type of mat that is made out of plastic, but can't find any... any ideas?

try to find carpet or that felt with a sticky backing which rough velcro will stick to
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
thank you i appreciate it

and dusty try like folding mat board its used as a walking mat /c carpet that may work
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
If you don't want to create one, you could get a Boss BCB-60. They're about £80, and come with a power adapter, and 8 pre-set slots, a 2-slot cut out, and a blank cut out for you to use for your own pedal. You can also fit a wah in there.