The story starts very early on Sunday morning. Myself and Two others got ourselves out of bed early and made our way to the Excel Exhibition Centre. We arrive moderately early compared to most people, so the trio made our way around the main section of the Show we came across a Large Blank Black board fully stocked with Chalk just aching for us to use it.

The Three of us set upon this Long black behemoth, Covering it in our childishly poor drawings and messages.

It was only after we noticed that this board was in no way there for us to doodle on however it was for something completely boring, such as personal details for jobs. However It's beyond me why they wouldn't want to use paper......

But anyway Here is Part of it we photographed for you all!

Due to increasing pressure to post the image. ( Which even isn't that good to be honest. )

If the mod's don't like it I will take it down Sharpish.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Last edited by flyingmarlin at Jun 18, 2008,
The pear?

-incoming banhammer-
Gear:
Fender Standard HSS Strat w/ Tone Zone bridge
ESP Ltd EC-1k Black cherry
Carvin DC127 blackburst with Bareknuckle Warpigs
Peavey 6505+
Ha, I saw that board, but it was covered in loads of scribblings. It was near the Cornford stand, I believe.
Quote by DarkRaven03
The pear?

-incoming banhammer-

**** good point.

The pictures been taken down, until i get approval from a mod. I value my account.

Help me to live.

Never EVER randomly capitalise the first letters of words that do not need it. It distracts people who are trying to read your post, a thankless task at the best of times.
i want pics. Who's with me?
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
They won't ban you for that, brother. It's not like you posted the 'lol wut' picture out of context like people used to do. Hell, I have posted pictures of pears on these boards a dozen times and nobody cared.
well lets see that picture!
if not, a PM will be acceptable.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
lol yea i tried on sunday to write my bands myspace with a 1 cm long piece of chalk
Post the damn things already!
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Poast it.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
gimme the pic you stupid d*ck

*disclaimer* the last part was for rhyming purposes only, please take no offence
Anti-climax
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by Surak
Anti-climax

I told you!

You guys are an excitable bunch!

Building yourself up for nothing.

Help me to live.