I've been playing for about a year with my Fender Frontman 15w, and I really want to get a new amp, because the sound from this one is pretty poor.

I'm looking for something between 15-30watts, that has really good tone, basically something small that packs a punch. I'm really not bothered about any effects or anything. Any suggestions appreciated. Cheers, Rob
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
I like to play blues, rock, lil metal. Budget-wise, i'd say nothing over 250 quid
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
I would strongly reccomend either a roland 15,20, or 30... depending on the volume you're going for, these are priced from $99- $300
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Yeah, many people have recommended the roland to me. What do you think of the orange crush 15/30r?