bonerar. That's my first thought.
First off, I barely notice a difference in sound at all between this and the DD-20. Like, it's a micro-minute-barely-even-there kind of difference.
The looper is amAZINg. Press once to start the loop, once to start the repetition, once to overdub and once to end the overdub and twice in rapid succession to stop the loop. It's sooooo much better than the DD-20 looper; no volume drop = like I said, bonerar.
They only have the bare essentials of the DD-20 on here, which is great. I didn't use ANYTHING except the ones on here, and I barely use analog, even.
The 100% wet reverse is also amazing, the modulation is pretty much exactly like the one on the DD-20, good, not DMM or Echobox good, but good. The Stereo ins and outs are a great idea, as is the tap-tempo in/ expression pedal in. I don't know exactly which parameters the exp. in controls, but I think it can do all of them.
Overall, verdict is 5 dotted eight notes out of 5.
Good to know - I was thinking of upgrading from my old DD-3 to something like DD-20, looks like I'll have something else to check out.
yeah i have the dd-3 and well i'm just looking for those cool effects
the modulation, hold, tap tempo, and reverse all seemed nice
how did the analog do?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
can you make a demo of it?
i've seen the boss ones, yet they are way too biased and i would like some normal players review of it
also could you use the 6.4 seconds of delay? lol
i thought that would be funny
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE