Hi

Uhh I need to change the genre names of all my songs on my iPod cause, well I never really got around to doing it. But I don't want to do each song individually as it would take forever..

Anyone wanna help a n00b here? Thanks in advance
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

All of the songs to the same genre?

In your libary, hold Ctrl + A, then right click and select 'Get Info' and change the genre

Or you can select multiple tracks by holding down Ctrl while clicking them or Shift to do a range at once.

Or click the eye at the bottom right of iTunes, and just right click the artists/albums
i too wonder this.

i've got like 2000 songs and did maybe 100 and it took FOREVER!!
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
hold ctrl and click whatever songs have the same genre. Right click and hit get info to change them all. Or you can click one, hold shift and click somwhere else and it will select everything between the two songs you clicked on.
1: Click the first song in a list that you want to change
2: Click the last song in a list that you want to change
3: Right click selection
4: Click on 'Get Info'
5: Type in the genre in the 'Genre' box and hit ok!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Got it! Thanks UG
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.