Page 1 of 3
I performed a search and came up with nothing.

I found this story rather intersting:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7456588.stm

To summarise:

A group of scientists scanned 90 people of which some were straight, some were gay and some were lesbians. They found that gay men shared similar brain structure to straight women and lesbians shared similar brain structure to straight men. Also, in the amygdala, there were neural connections that differed from normal which strongly suggests that sexuality is set before birth, in the womb.

An interesting read.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
wasnt that like....umm..already known?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Yeah, I read that, too. It'd be interesting to see what a scan of my brain looks like, seeing as I'm bisexual.
Cool.

So now we can find out who is gay at birth instead of curing the millions of diseases which plague this planet.

I still think it's cool though
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I figured that out for myself a long time ago..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
That's just more evidence to go with the multitude of research already done.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Henkdemachtige
wasnt that like....umm..already known?

Scientists have noticed for some time that homosexual people of both sexes have differences in certain cognitive abilities, suggesting there may be subtle differences in their brain structure

Thats from the article. It was assumed and there was nothing concrete until now.

Quote by break-me-in
That's just more evidence to go with the multitude of research already done.

Indeed. It's interesting nonetheless... Still, I expect some bigots to come in and boo hoo all over it...
Yet more confirmation.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
what about

Peadophiles
Zoophiles
Fetishists

etc
etc

is that determined at birth? Don't get me wrong I believe it is determined at birth but I want to see how many hypocrites are in the pit
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Jun 18, 2008,
I'd rather know; if, statistically speaking, homosexuals are born 1 out of every 10 people, would bisexuals be born every 1 in 5?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by jmilli2
So they can be detected and culled?

The fact that you want to stop your child from what is natural to them makes me frown upon you.
Try and un-gay your child?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Guess that settles it... more.

now what?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by rickyy
I'd rather know; if, statistically speaking, homosexuals are born 1 out of every 10 people, would bisexuals be born every 1 in 5?

Or 1 in 20...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Kensai
Guess that settles it... more.

now what?

We kill.

We kill all the bigots... Death to the intolerant.

Oh wait... I am intolerant of the intolerant.

Crap.

Quote by Guitardude19

Indeed. It's interesting nonetheless... Still, I expect some bigots to come in and boo hoo all over it...

With no actual evidence though...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Guitardude19
We kill.

Crap.

I can settle for that, now where's ma skull-beating club!
Quote by Guitardude19
We kill.

Crap.

To the bigot-mobile!

na na na na na na na clubbing! clubbing! na na na na na na
Quote by freedoms_stain
I can settle for that, now where's ma skull-beating club!

There ya go.
Quote by Jonn0
The fact that you want to stop your child from what is natural to them makes me frown upon you.
Try and un-gay your child?

I think he might have been joking...
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
nobodies commented on my perfectly serious post
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
nobodies commented on my perfectly serious post

Welcome to my world...
Personally, I don't even see how people have an opinion on homosexuality.

I mean, isn't what gender a person likes to have sex with their own personal business? How does it affect anyone but that one person?

I guess it's religious issues and such.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by wiggy1988
what about

Peadophiles
Zoophiles
Fetishists

etc
etc

is that determined at birth? Don't get me wrong I believe it is determined at birth but I want to see how many hypocrites are in the pit
It's hard to get them to stop molesting children/animals/feet long enough to get them in an MRI machine.
Quote by MightyAl
There ya go.
The end reminds me somewhat of the scrotum of a large African mammal.
Quote by dudetheman
Personally, I don't even see how people have an opinion on homosexuality.

I mean, isn't what gender a person likes to have sex with their own personal business? How does it affect anyone but that one person?

I guess it's religious issues and such.

Not only religious..Being a homosexual from an evolutionary standpoint is a pretty big flaw..
hmmmmmmm, it partially explains it.

meh, i dont really care, if they're gay or not. they're human, and thats what matters to me.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by freedoms_stain
It's hard to get them to stop molesting children/animals/feet long enough to get them in an MRI machine.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by rickyy
Not only religious..Being a homosexual from an evolutionary standpoint is a pretty big flaw..

Really isnt.

Its actually just one of many population control mechanisms. If every member of a population was able to reproduce, the population would grow so fast that comptetion for food, space and mates would be so high that the population ultimately kills itself off. If some portion of the population is homosexual, it reduces competition between members of the population and keeps it in check in a similar manner as other mechanisms that control populations such as disease, avaliablity of food, space, mates etc.

Homosexuality has been observed in the animal kingdom and is not un natural as it is a one form of population control.
Quote by rickyy

Not necessarily.

Homosexuals control population growth, even if only a small amount. Controlling population growth leaves more resources for existing people. Less resources are used up, which is good for the environment...

Wait a minute....I just got something....yes.....if homosexuals never have a child together, so that child's carbon footprint never happens......

BEING HOMOSEXUAL IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE FORM OF ENVIRONMENTALISM!!!!

Anyone see what I'm saying here?!?!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by freedoms_stain

They got paedophiles on one. Their brain is different too.
They're not sure if that means anything though. I mean a musicians brain is different too but that's because they play music.
Doing something can cause the brain changes too.
I'm not saying that that's what happens in this case, but apparently that's what happens in other cases.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by dudetheman
Not necessarily.

Homosexuals control population growth, even if only a small amount. Controlling population growth leaves more resources for existing people. Less resources are used up, which is good for the environment...

Wait a minute....I just got something....yes.....if homosexuals never have a child together, so that child's carbon footprint never happens......

BEING HOMOSEXUAL IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF ENVIRONMENTALISM!!!!

Anyone see what I'm saying here?!?!

The Green Party should be the Pink Party?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
They got paedophiles on one. Their brain is different too.
They're not sure if that means anything though. I mean a musicians brain is different too but that's because they play music.
Doing something can cause the brain changes too.
I'm not saying that that's what happens in this case, but apparently that's what happens in other cases.
Well I could've put money on that.

It'd be creepy if they could genetically profile that and you could get your kid screened for Paedo, at least if there was a family history anyway.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Well I could've put money on that.

It'd be creepy if they could genetically profile that and you could get your kid screened for Paedo, at least if there was a family history anyway.

They could probably treat it though.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Um, hunting is also a form of population control.
Quote by freedoms_stain

That could be what it's modelled on.
Knobkerry is a funny word.
Page 1 of 3