How many keys are there in the Gerudo Training Complex? I found 9. I REALLY hope there is one more that I missed. I haven't been able to find the last one (if it exists).

And is there any way to reset the complex? Every time I pay 10 rupees to enter, it leaves me off where I was: With 1 more door to go and all other keys gotten.
I seem to remember it being a difficult place the first time round. As for keys, there is one in virtually every room (I think), I seem to remember one being in the actual key room too (again, a long time since I played OoT), you just need to keep looking. Try looking for a guide on google and cross off the keys you already have.
quite obvious..

you run of for zelda, but before you do that you collect 25 ruppes, then you buy a horse at Toronto stadium and hook up with some friends, then you go to the store and buy teh waffles for hungerz. After that you throw your nintendo trash out of the window and buy a xbox360 and play some online games or quit being a nerd and get a life....o wait.

I didnt get that far with OOT am stuck there tot lolz.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
yo is that where you get the ice arrow? haha i haven't played that game in 10 years wow
There's actually a way for you to not be able to complete that place-- if you unlock one door that leads to room you can get to from another room. You won't have enough keys and will never get the Ice Arrows in that play file, as far as I know. Hopefully this has not happened to you, or that I am wrong
Quote by rizo299
I was expecting this to be about the water temple.

LOL! I almost did too. False alarm .
Quote by Henkdemachtige
quite obvious..

you run of for zelda, but before you do that you collect 25 ruppes, then you buy a horse at Toronto stadium and hook up with some friends, then you go to the store and buy teh waffles for hungerz. After that you throw your nintendo trash out of the window and buy a xbox360 and play some online games or quit being a nerd and get a life....o wait.

I didnt get that far with OOT am stuck there tot lolz.

What the hell is your problem?

Anyway, have you completed the Spirit Temple yet?
Quote by Rocking-Rob
Lens of truth in the locked door room? try that

Yup. The one with the fake door and the one with the hole in the ceiling.

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
have you completed the Spirit Temple yet?

Not as Adult Link, but I have with Young Link. I did the part with the Silver Gauntlets

Quote by InTheFlesh!
There's actually a way for you to not be able to complete that place-- if you unlock one door that leads to room you can get to from another room. You won't have enough keys and will never get the Ice Arrows in that play file, as far as I know. Hopefully this has not happened to you, or that I am wrong

It's happened. And I saved that file...
Quote by nedthehead
How many keys are there in the Gerudo Training Complex? I found 9. I REALLY hope there is one more that I missed. I haven't been able to find the last one (if it exists).

And is there any way to reset the complex? Every time I pay 10 rupees to enter, it leaves me off where I was: With 1 more door to go and all other keys gotten.

You need the Silver Gauntlet to finish the Training Grounds. You get it in the desert temple if I remember correctly.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Like I said, I got the Gauntlets, moved the block, and got the hidden key in the room with the 3 like-likes
Quote by nedthehead

Ouch...Good thing it only takes like a day and a half to get back to that point if you start over. But starting over is sooooooooooooooooo boring.
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Ouch...Good thing it only takes like a day and a half to get back to that point if you start over. But starting over is sooooooooooooooooo boring.

Fortunatly, I have a life and a job, and don't want to spend 36 hours worth (a day and a half) if I can avoid it.
Quote by rizo299

the water temple was the easiest I think... or maybe the fire temple was. The shadow temple creeped me out so I always found that "hard" to complete.

Anyway, ice arrow's not that important. You probably missed something but if there is a bug, send the game back and demand a refund... (even if it is 11 years old). Or demand that they fix it for you.
Quote by nedthehead
Like I said, I got the Gauntlets, moved the block, and got the hidden key in the room with the 3 like-likes

And you still need more keys to get the treasure chest? Just walk around in other areas where you might have missed a key.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by rizo299

The water temple sucks. I was stuck in there for god knows how long.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Did you get the hidden one in that room with the truthful eye thing. "Eye of truth" or whatever. I think it's the same room as the gauntlet one or something.
Ocarnia of Time, I remember playing that when I was younger. good times. I don't remember how to beat it though.