Any Maltese People on this Forum? Who is Maltese pls post in this thread. I need help on finding the ideal guitar in Malta (although that is difficult in a small Island like this...) I also need to know if there is a type of "Guitar Centre" in here.
Enjoy the sun, the sea, the girls!! Guitar is for Northern people, who have nothing else to be happy about anyway. That's why Finns and Swedes are so good at it!
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
Enjoy the sun, the sea, the girls!! Guitar is for Northern people, who have nothing else to be happy about anyway. That's why Finns and Swedes are so good at it!

Sun? Sea? Girls?

I am not Maltese, but as of now, I'm willing to become one.
LOL. Heh wish there are more variety of Guitar Shops in Malta and better prices! For the girls, heh I can't argue on them cause there are a bunch of good ones hehe. But Swedish girls are too!
no but i like malt liquor, does that count?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share...
Wasnt this in a rugrats episode?
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
I'm a Canadian living here if that helps. Anything guitar related is alot of money here if you want a good one (Fender, Gibson, PRS) Best to get one within the EU where there are no taxes.
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
Quote by Wolfboy6
LOL. Heh wish there are more variety of Guitar Shops in Malta and better prices! For the girls, heh I can't argue on them cause there are a bunch of good ones hehe. But Swedish girls are too!

Well unfortunately I'm nowhere near Malta or Sweden. Guess I'll have to stick to the Canadian girls...
Aw Malti jien bongu.

Btw people the beach is a 5 minutes drive in all directions!
Edit: oh and for the guitar it depends on what your getting. Usually every shop stocks different types of guitars. And I don't recall any of them stocking ibanez or peaveys
Last edited by Virtuoso883 at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by Virtuoso883
At least you've got snow....lol ^^

Yes, at least...haha.

Well, cheaper guitars at the very least.
Deal, i'll even throw in a cheesecake...Im feeling generous,

Out of curiousity, how much do you guys pay for guitar lessons?
Quote by Virtuoso883
Deal, i'll even throw in a cheesecake...Im feeling generous

Damn man, now you're talking to my heart. I swear, if this were legal I'd send you 10 Ibanezs...and a bucket of snow.
Ironically I've never seen one of those in Malta
No one has answered my guitar lesson question yet
Quote by Virtuoso883
Aw Malti jien bongu.

Btw people the beach is a 5 minutes drive in all directions!
Edit: oh and for the guitar it depends on what your getting. Usually every shop stocks different types of guitars. And I don't recall any of them stocking ibanez or peaveys

Aw man! Jien Ibanez rajt ximkien minalija.... imma Starter Packs. Jin andi nixtri kitarra bejn 15-30 gurnata ohra (adni ha nibda nitallimha wkoll). Fuq lezzjonijiet tal-kitarra ma nafx imma minalija kuginuwi (jdoqq id-Drums) semmieli xi haga fuq il-belt hemm korsijiet b'xejn imma ma nafx jekk mhux al dawk li adom kif jibdew biss. Ma tafx fejn nista nixtri kitarra + amp + strings + tuner + strap + cover al total ta LM80-110 hux?
Last edited by Wolfboy6 at Jun 19, 2008,
See, I was right!! Still can't figure out why the hell would one want to waste time playing guitar when there's the sun, the beach (awesome typo that was) and, for god's sake, the girls, all swarming around you, waiting to be screwed, Maltese-style. There's simply no place for guitar. Instead, you can learn to wield a sword, like the knights did, to impress the ladies...
for rent
Aw nies

I'm Maltese, and I bought a good Stagg, Orange 15watts amp, strap, stand etc, for about Lm150, or something like that from Ministery of Music - Birkirkara by-pass. But I'm pretty sure you'd find cheaper
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
Quote by Kenit
Aw nies

I'm Maltese, and I bought a good Stagg, Orange 15watts amp, strap, stand etc, for about Lm150, or something like that from Ministery of Music - Birkirkara by-pass. But I'm pretty sure you'd find cheaper

Aw man, jien xtrajt wahda Dimavery ST-203 sewda. Strat Knock-off tajbin ta man. Basswood. L-amp daqxejn tal-qamel bil-malti imma ad-dar tjb
"I wish I had a Dean :/ Some day I will get my wings too "

I am a beginner guitarist and I am so proud I joined the guitar world ^^ It's pretty cool. Songs I learned till now :

Talk by Coldplay