when i play my amp what how should i configure the master and channel volumes to get the best possible sound?? like over driven tones and stuff like taht without blowing my ears out?

sorry if this is confusing as hell
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Just try different settings. I would guess that maxing the channel volume would give you more gain. It's all about volume preference anyway.
yea its just im away from my amp for a week and im bored haha

cuz i heard that my amp really opens up around 3 and i was wondering is there a way for me to get there without an attenuator
Increasing channel volume is gonna saturate the preamp and give you preamp distortion, increasing the master is gonna make the amp a lot louder and saturated the power amp, giving you power amp distortion. I personally like having both together, just a bit of power amp saturation and have most of the gain come from the preamp.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
ok, that makes sense because last time i had my amp i had the master on like 7 and the channel very low and it wasnt that great, honestly i cant eq or adjust tone worth a damn i upgraded to this from a GDEC so i have no concept of EQ'ing at all
Get the gain where you like. Then, start with the treble because that's what gonna decide if you have a bright tone or a dark one. Just keep going from there and use your ears.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not