anyone know where i can get my dirty little hands on some VANS for a decent price in the UK??

im thinking about the classic slip ons if it helps

cheers
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I personally prefer 33 A.D. when they finally killed that bastard Jesus.

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Vans are gay, and last 1 month.
And theyr ****ing expensive too.
At least converses last sometime.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

actualli, i hate bob, you can be my new uncle yay
Quote by alaskan_ninja

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
awesome! I'm in. You just wait until you meet your aunt Jeanie. She's wonderful
Do what I did. Go to a Wal-mart (or whatever those kind of stores are called in the UK) and buy some 10 dollar shoes that look like vans. They have lasted almost a year so far...

Got them around september...surprisingly comfortable. And they pick up chicks. Really.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jun 18, 2008,
the foreman of an old site i worked at got an old ford transit in good nick for £575, i agree with the auto trader suggestion.
it depends what you want the van for, like are you goin to be moving large 8x4 plywood sheets, or is it something like a band wagon (geddit?) to transport stuff like a drumkit and amps, if this is the case a suggest a smaller van like a transit connect or one of those small peugeot vans. but in the end its your choice.
o and dont forget to consider the rise in fuel costs and tax for a large vehicle, however if it is for work purposes you should be able to claim any VAT back and hopefully lower taxes.
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
I can't believe nobody has asked why he needs a van...

PEDOPHILE!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by permanentmarker
the foreman of an old site i worked at got an old ford transit in good nick for £575, i agree with the auto trader suggestion.
it depends what you want the van for, like are you goin to be moving large 8x4 plywood sheets, or is it something like a band wagon (geddit?) to transport stuff like a drumkit and amps, if this is the case a suggest a smaller van like a transit connect or one of those small peugeot vans. but in the end its your choice.
o and dont forget to consider the rise in fuel costs and tax for a large vehicle, however if it is for work purposes you should be able to claim any VAT back and hopefully lower taxes.

Uhm... He meant shoes LOL
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
he means shoes...

What the ****?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Popsai
Vans are gay, and last 1 month.
And theyr ****ing expensive too.
At least converses last sometime.

Where i live u can just go downtown and get them for about $26 and converse for $23... unlike at the mall where they're about forty bucks. To me both last the same.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by AthenasGhost
Uhm... He meant shoes LOL

i know, im joking
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
sorry i just felt the overwhelming need to thank him and crown him as my new uncle as bob just hasnt been cutting it lately. hes never around and when he is he is vile. last weekend he threw up over grannys birthday cake and set fire to the kitchen. we have tried restraining orders but he just doesnt listen or take any notice, and we are all fed up with it. i hope my new uncle will be much better, and things have already got off to a good start. as for aunite jeanie, i simply cant wait. maybe uncle archie will become less selfish due to my new uncles influence, and that will certainly be a turn for the better. last year he shot a small child in the head, but ran off. he also stole a few gravestones and hung them from his bedroom ceiling. in fact i think they're still there now. on the subject, i think he is now living with aunt margerie, in the travelling circus, but cousin peter told me that, and hes been known to have a rather keen imagination. however, i would not be suprised if that were the case as archie likes elephants. then again he probably wont last too long as beastiality is illegal, but if he's quiet he should be safe. Peter will have to keep his mouth shut though, as he is quite the gossip. however, im sure if we lock him in the cellar for a few days with the dead clown he'll calm down.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
im liking the auto trader suggestions, though i dont think they come in my size. maybe if i was a bit bigger they would fit. and due to life we dont have walmart here int he uk, but it would be way sweet if we did, complete with american staff
Quote by alaskan_ninja

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
Quote by gingerbreadaxe
sorry i just felt the overwhelming need to thank him and crown him as my new uncle as bob just hasnt been cutting it lately. hes never around and when he is he is vile. last weekend he threw up over grannys birthday cake and set fire to the kitchen. we have tried restraining orders but he just doesnt listen or take any notice, and we are all fed up with it. i hope my new uncle will be much better, and things have already got off to a good start. as for aunite jeanie, i simply cant wait. maybe uncle archie will become less selfish due to my new uncles influence, and that will certainly be a turn for the better. last year he shot a small child in the head, but ran off. he also stole a few gravestones and hung them from his bedroom ceiling. in fact i think they're still there now. on the subject, i think he is now living with aunt margerie, in the travelling circus, but cousin peter told me that, and hes been known to have a rather keen imagination. however, i would not be suprised if that were the case as archie likes elephants. then again he probably wont last too long as beastiality is illegal, but if he's quiet he should be safe. Peter will have to keep his mouth shut though, as he is quite the gossip. however, im sure if we lock him in the cellar for a few days with the dead clown he'll calm down.

Oh i see what you did there
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

yeah i looked up and was like omg people have started talking lol
Quote by alaskan_ninja

^ BRILLIANT^

(\__/)
Quote by gingerbreadaxe

yeah.............