Alright, I just finished staining my strat, and I wanna do crazy electronic things to it...Like gain knobs, humbucker sounds, anything, just throw out anything that comes to mind.......Just a normal S/S/S squire strat. Thanks in advanced!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I am doing the same thing as you, but mine is in it's infant stages. Mind posting a pic so i can see how a fellow luthier is doing?

Thx
Some LEDs.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by QuebecMetal
Some LEDs.

leds are good got some in my costum mod thing im starting a tread about it now check it out and see what you think any ideas for more mods are welcome
LP mod thingy

buy guitars please, need money for RGR420ex
Member No.18 of the 'Yes I am Irish and no more Leprechaun jokes please'
"Member #9 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club. PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join"

▲ ▲

My cameras not so good, the pics don't do it justice...

GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS UG!!

▲ ▲

If you are after humbucker sounds, your guitar might already be routed for hss. You could also add a killswitch if that's your kind of thing.
Ehhh, the only time I've ever seen a use for a killswitch is at the end of "The Star Spangled Banner" by Hendrix...
But yeah, either I'm gonna put in P-90s or a humbucker.

▲ ▲

put in a humbucker. a good one. get rid of 60 cycle hum. shield the thing and ground it well. Throw some LED's in there. Clear Pickguard. Searchbar. Don't bump every two seconds. Add a Bright switch. Add a key ignition to your guitar.

/thread.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
Add a Bright switch. Add a key ignition to your guitar.

key ignition i love it deffinitly addin gone of them to my lp
LP mod thingy

buy guitars please, need money for RGR420ex
Member No.18 of the 'Yes I am Irish and no more Leprechaun jokes please'
"Member #9 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club. PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join"