Page 1 of 2
sorry this is gonna be long but it will be well worth it. I've decided to share with UG my crazy day.

Ok so it starts off as a normal school day during Accounting i leave to take a leak.

I enter the bath room and there are 3 guys standing around smoking joints (weed) in the bathroom. Instead of being normal and leaving i say "meh" and take a piss.

Out of no where the principal comes in probably to take a leak as well, it was that time of the day. He see's the 3 guys smoking up and say's "you four down to the office now!"

I'm like "WTF?" he thinks i was smoking weed with them. I do smoke weed but im not that stupid to do it in a washroom. So i head down to the office with these guys and they suspend me. I go home and they call my parents saying why i was suspened. So now my parents think im some crazy pot head and they wana send me to a shrink and therapy all during the summer.

I have worked very hard hiding weed from my parents for the past year. Storing it in my guitar, only doing it when people are out or at friends houses, and making sure i never come home high, burnt out or smelling. And all of a sudden i get f'ed over by these guys smoking it in the washroom.

So there you go, UG what do you think of this story. 100% true. Feel free to laugh at me and make yourselves feel better.
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Why didn't you say "I was going to the toilet. I needed a piss. I'm not high."
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Karma my friend...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
tell your parrents your side of the story, then atleast ur off the hook with them, its not like they found it in your guitar.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Couldn't the principal tell you weren't stoned or smelled like pot?
Douche.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
You should have argued with the principal-offered to take a drug test, showed him your eyes, let him smell your breath-he would have realised you really were just pissin'.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Damn, so how angry were the parents?
Don't worry, I'm just admiring the shape of your skull
Quote by Fleabag
Why the hell didn't you tell everyone you had nothing to do with it?

im sure he did, but the principal doesn't believe him, as he saw him in the company of the other potheads
Quote by wtf290
You should have argued with the principal-offered to take a drug test, showed him your eyes, let him smell your breath-he would have realised you really were just pissin'.

this would have been smart
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Too bad for you man, best of luck. As long as you aren't using weed irresponsibly, as with any other drug, I feel bad for you.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
thats really ****ty...but why didnt you tell them you had nothing to do with any of it? like thats totally unfair because you werent smoking it. what you do on your own time is your choice...
Those three guys must be dicks to not say you weren't smoking with them.

But you should of made the principal smell their breath, and hands, then smell yours. He would of noticed a difference.
Quote by naedman
tell your parrents your side of the story, then atleast ur off the hook with them, its not like they found it in your guitar.

I'd lol even harder if his parents found this thread.
Sounds to me like you're not too intelligent.

Hmm, three guys smoking weed in the bathroom, let me proceed to be in their general vicinity and hope I don't get in trouble.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by Fleabag
Why the hell didn't you tell everyone you had nothing to do with it?

yeah the schools gonna believe that. you could show them you werent high and they still wouldnt believe you.
lol owned

tell them your story, and thell them that you smoked it before and you hated it and youll never smoke it ever again

my parents bought it lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
well everyone at my school are completely clean, sober kinda people those guys in the washroom are probably like the 3 out 10 people at my school who smoke weed i swear. so the teachers,students, and principals couldnt tell if i was high or not and even if i said i wasnt they wouldnt believe me they know im a bad overall student... ah well i guess i will tell my folks the truth and act real sorry just so i can have the summer to get high again lol
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Boy George disapproves this topic and says:
"Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon"

Boy George in his time of anal sex, drugs and rock n' roll before he
found God and his new friendship with sanitation workers
what? are we supposed to feel sorry? You played the game and lost, deal with it
☺Take It Easy ♥
have them drug test you...... unless you'd fail it..... if you haven't smoked in a while you'll pass. that way you'd prove it to them that you weren't part of them
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by evening_crow
Karma my friend...

+1
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I would of smashed the principle in the face and murdered the three lads and buried them in a marsh, and then said..."what? I wasn't smoking anything, I was disposing of these three dead bodies and brutally battering the principle." - Sorted.
I used to smoke up every day when I was in school. I would have my secret bong that I made out of a sprite bottle (dark green, cant really see inside. Remember that for later in the story)

So, I would have a few cones before bed and just pass out watching random television. All was well and god until about 2 months into doing this, my hits were getting really intense. I couldnt figure out why, I wasnt buying new weed and if anything I should have a strong tolerance to weed.

I would lie on my bed for hours feeling every individual hair on my body sway with the fan. I actually woke up with vomit on my chest. The hits were so intense I ended up quitting for a couple of months. I just couldn't handle it!

So one day I decided to throw my precious bong away. I emptied the content into the sink when all of a sudden I could feel a weight shifting around inside the bottle. Now, each night I would get so blazed I would forget to empty the bong water. I cut open the bong to find some sort of hydroponic mushroom/growth thing inside, complete with singed edges! This was the reason I was freaking out earlier!!

Needless to say, I learnt a valuable lesson. I clean my bong everynight from now on!
couldn't you have just gone to a different bathroom? surely your school doesn't have ONE bathroom.
Quote by bognorboy

Dammit! I lose......
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by bognorboy

This^

Quit whining.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by jazz71286
I used to smoke up every day when I was in school. I would have my secret bong that I made out of a sprite bottle (dark green, cant really see inside. Remember that for later in the story)

So, I would have a few cones before bed and just pass out watching random television. All was well and god until about 2 months into doing this, my hits were getting really intense. I couldnt figure out why, I wasnt buying new weed and if anything I should have a strong tolerance to weed.

I would lie on my bed for hours feeling every individual hair on my body sway with the fan. I actually woke up with vomit on my chest. The hits were so intense I ended up quitting for a couple of months. I just couldn't handle it!

So one day I decided to throw my precious bong away. I emptied the content into the sink when all of a sudden I could feel a weight shifting around inside the bottle. Now, each night I would get so blazed I would forget to empty the bong water. I cut open the bong to find some sort of hydroponic mushroom/growth thing inside, complete with singed edges! This was the reason I was freaking out earlier!!

Needless to say, I learnt a valuable lesson. I clean my bong everynight from now on!

THAT is ****ing awesome

I thoroughly enjoyed that
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
What I am curious about is; what the hell you were doing while they were busy suspending you? You can't defend yourself?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
What I am curious about is; what the hell you were doing while they were busy suspending you? You can't defend yourself?

Smoking weed.
Page 1 of 2