Hey so i gots a new song up on my profile. It's called psycho. it's the only one up there for now. it's a straight-ahead, riff heavy rock n' roll tune.

give it a listen and gimme some feedback yeah? timings off sometimes, my fault, amp's too loud over my headphones haha.

anyways, C4C. any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Well, it's actually titled as "Pyscho," but maybe that's how a dyslexic psycho would spell it. j/k

Your guitar = B
Bass = B+
Drummer = D-

Your talent has moved beyond that drummer. Time to cut ties.

Nice job.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=888006
Last edited by ZigZag0420 at Jun 18, 2008,
Critically, I'd say you're just slightly too focused on speed instead of accuracy. I'd get a drum machine that just plays a steady beat, until you get a really good drummer. That'll probabaly even out, though, the more you play.

The great side, is that you sound like you love playing guitar. That's more impressive than your average shredder, who really only plays to impress people. And the song is almost a Tom Petty meets White Zombie stepchild.

Try to let your guitar sing, sometimes, instead of just machine gunning. Think of your guitar as a vocalist, instead of just as a stringed instrument.

By the way, your drummer sucks so much at keeping time, I bet he'd make a great guitarist.
^i see. i'd like to get a drum machine, i should look into that. the song is at a bit of fast tempo so it's a little out of my league drum-wise, probably why i sucked so bad lol.

i'll follow your advice on the guitar singing part. it's actually something i tell some people. maybe i should follow my own advice haha.

and yeah, my drummer is really ****ty. lol. i really need to work on keeping time, cuz it throws off the rest of my guitar work when i'm tryin to record anyways, thanks for the critique, much appreciated.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's