Hey guys. Here's the link to our first original song. It's a demo, so don't expect anything insane. However, I'd greatly appreciate any input from you guys, as it will helps us get better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGysTH5npJE

Here are the lyrics I wrote for the sing, although there are no vocals yet. Still working on those

Verse 1

Liberation
People's Minds
Infinite evil resides
Cleanse those who resist
Purify
-
Enough
Darkness is all but gone
Grapple those who forgot
Purest ways to know
Bring 'em back

Chorus

Temple of sorrow
Dark light shines in
Windows not to be found
Malice sipping through
Temple of sorrow
Doors locked till dawn
Only to find
Dawn is no more

Verse 2

Frantic
Finding a way out
Walls not to be found
Air is all but known
Suffocate
-
Wake up
Soul is still awake
Hope is all that's left
Tears come to eyes
Left for dead

Breakdown dingle donger

The bells cast the shadows
upon the walls of the forgotten
here you lie senseless,
Speechless, friendless, restless
Try not to escape the prison
for which you rightfully reside in
let the pain kill you quickly
just let your mind wander
Not too bad. Heavy Metallica influence there, which isn't a problem. Needs a bass though The drums could sound a bit better but I'd assume that's because of your recording capabilities. Sounds like you recorded the whole thing with a mic. Good start though!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
Not too bad. Heavy Metallica influence there, which isn't a problem. Needs a bass though The drums could sound a bit better but I'd assume that's because of your recording capabilities. Sounds like you recorded the whole thing with a mic. Good start though!

Yeah, Metallica is a big part of our influences. We are also looking for a bass player, so that right now is a problem, lol. As far as our recording, we do our demo's live, so as soon as we are confident about our performances, we'll start tracking it. Anyway, thank you very much for your input