I have a couple AC adapters and tried them on my bosses & crybaby but they dont work right... even though they are 9volt adapters the input is too high or something dunno.. does radio shack sell anything? On the back on my boss pedals it says use boss PSA only or something. Any advice? whats cheap?
visual 1 spot adapter set. $33 USD powers 6 pedals.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
use whatever you want for distortion, in my opinion using the crappy adapters gives it a muddier darker sound....

but wheni use it with my wah i get nasty feedback
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
use whatever you want for distortion, in my opinion using the crappy adapters gives it a muddier darker sound....

but wheni use it with my wah i get nasty feedback

If you run to much or too little current into a pedal, either

A) it sounds more static-y and crackly
or
2. you could fry the pedal

So beware when doing that.

With that being said, power starving/overloading on a circuit can sound really bitchrod. It works well with old keyboards and stuff.
I bought a one spot adapter which connects to a boss pedal and powers 5 pedals I think. Does that sound right, it was only around 15 bucks.
I just bought like this random 'basic works' 500mA universal adaptor for like $5 from the hardware store.

It works fine on my delay, i don't get any static at all.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah