so im having a problem with my wireless system where it buzzes nonstop. fresh batteries or used, it buzzes. i know its the wireless because i plugged my guitar into the amp with a cable and it was silent. its a Digital Reference DR1500 and it sits ontop of my amp which is right next to my brothers drum set (idk if any of this makes a difference) but how can i stop the annoying buzz? its not feedback. i think its interference or something but idk how to fix anything.... help?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
That's because you have a 100 dollar wireless system.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yyyyeeaa... i figured that would be atleast a little of the problem. whats a price for a decent one?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
A good system is probably going to run about 300 dollars I'd guess. I've never looked to deeply into them.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
ok cool thanks man

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

A decent wireless is 300 and up. A 100 dollar one is not going to be very good. Gotta decide if you need a wireless or not.