Dear Pit, is there anything that effectively removes white-out from a concrete floor? I made the mistake of using it to mark something, but now I need to remove it. Other then using something sharp (which leaves behind some white), what can I use?
Thank you!
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Try rubbing alcohol.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Try rubbing alcohol.

Will do, thanks
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
*Benjy is out of useable Pokémon, Benjy Whited-out*

There, beat Metaldud to the Pokémon reference, now, the topic.

What is white-out?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
If that doesn't work, razor blade? That shouldn't leave anything behind or leave any marks...
sup?
Paint thinners?

I assume you mean what we call Tipp-Ex.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by ldl67
If that doesn't work, razor blade? That shouldn't leave anything behind or leave any marks...

Depends on the surface though. I think his intent is not to damage it, so using nonabrasive agents is preferred.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
The razor blade is a good idea, butter knife is better because it is wider which will allow you to scrape it up faster.

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
The closest thing to rubbing alcohol I could find is 192 proof Spirit, but it hasn't shown much effect.

And no, damage is not an issue, I just want to remove the white marks
Quote by Mauri_wario
Quote by tbsff_7
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\
The closest thing to rubbing alcohol I could find is 192 proof Spirit, but it hasn't shown much effect.

And no, damage is not an issue, I just want to remove the white marks

Just kidding. Razor-blade or butter-knife will do then.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie