Page 1 of 2
cant you just check their website?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
"Obnoxious" by Hollister Co.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
It's concentrated gay.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!

That was the best post I've ever seen. It's like you're my twin brother or something...

I love you brother.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Your never gonna get a straight answer here.

Well they used to spray Jake cologne on them, but I dont know what they use now...

Hope that helps. And congratulations on not buying some ****ty $2 Axe or something like that, which half of UG uses anyway. Even tohugh I dont like Hollister clothing, their cologne smells very good.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Just ask in the counter, they usually sell the cologne/perfume there.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by zippidyduda
Your never gonna get a straight answer here.

Well they used to spray Jake cologne on them, but I dont know what they use now...

Hope that helps. And congratulations on not buying some ****ty $2 Axe or something like that, which half of UG uses anyway. Even tohugh I dont like Hollister clothing, their cologne smells very good.

yea thanks
Quote by _synystergates_
yea thanks

No problem
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Eau de Toilet
██████████████████████████████
Some of Hollister's fragrances smell great, others are pretty obnoxious. Ask them at the counter and they'll tell you.

And as disgusting and bland Hollister is, anyone who would take Wal-Mart over Hollister has NO taste.
Quote by stringmagician
Some of Hollister's fragrances smell great, others are pretty obnoxious. Ask them at the counter and they'll tell you.

And as disgusting and bland Hollister is, anyone who would take Wal-Mart over Hollister has NO taste.

yea thanks like somebody said earlier, i didn't expect a honest answer from anybody anyways. But thanks
Hollister is mega fail.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I've heard hollister fragrances are just called "Hollister ____" with some other word next to it....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by stringmagician

Pre ripped jeans are tasteful?
Quote by af_the_fragile
"Eau de Douche" by Hollister.

Your "Eau du Douche" beats my "Eau du Corporate."

Also, why is the lighting in those stores so terrible? Do they not want people to see what they are buying?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by stringmagician

Agree for the most part. I just think some people go for wal-mart to be money smart, not to rebel against hollister. I actually once bought a cheetos shirt from there that lasted me like a year and a half.
Quote by stringmagician

Somebody has no sense of humor...

Edit: Looking back, I may have taken something that wasn't a joke to be a joke.

...JCPenny's FTW!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
i love hollister! and they spray jake...

i'm probably going to get flamed for this but oh well at least i can admit to wearing hollister everyday
I think its so cal. I just looked it up but I'm not sure but whatever it is it smells good.

EDIT: Its probably Jake.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Last edited by woodsy93 at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by ciwwaf rulz

i'm probably going to get flamed for this but oh well at least i can admit to wearing hollister everyday

Do you also happen to wear plaid shorts, a backwards hat, sunglasses indoors, and drive a pick-up truck?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Do you also happen to wear plaid shorts, a backwards hat, sunglasses indoors, and drive a pick-up truck?

i don't like hats (not all girls wear hats), wear plaid shorts, drive a pick-up truck, and i wear sunglasses outdoors
Quote by ciwwaf rulz

You're a sad, sad individual.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
wow ug really is all "metal heads"
OP i'm pretty sure its just their Hollister fragrance

A&F just uses their "fierce" cologne
Quote by ciwwaf rulz
i don't like hats (not all girls wear hats), wear plaid shorts, drive a pick-up truck, and i wear sunglasses outdoors

Ah, you are a girl. It goes without saying that you would be interested in Hollister then.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i dont really like Hollister, but the perfume/cologne is wat really gets me. some r decent, but others burn me
Smells like axe with a hint of gasoline and poop. I like how the TS is a syn gates fan. Yeah a7x fans so hardcore, buying their clothes at holister with their 200$ week allowance......
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
why spend 30 dollars on a shirt that costs them 5 dollars to make? I only buy brand name shirts like that when they are on clearance.
Page 1 of 2