im repainting my yamaha pacifica with a nice black white and orange swirly jobby and im looking for a new pickguard as my current cream one just wont look right. im preferable looking to not cut my own but i will if it comes to it.

so i have a couple of answers im after that hopefuly you can help me with

1) where is a good supplier site for pickguards in the u.k (google earch came up with only a few one that were a bit rubbish). im also fairly interested in any "interesting" pickguard ideas, if anyone has any, as i have no clue what im going to get.

2) all ive found so far is generic fat strat replacement pickguards and if your familiar with the pacifica it only has 2 knobs on it unlike the normal 3. does anyone know where i can get one with only 2 holes for knobs.

3) if i can only get a pickguard with 3 holes for knobs then does anyone have any ideas what (simple) mods i would be able to do with the last knob??
there are some simple mods for a third knob deep within the depths of this site. i just googled "pickguards" and got plenty of results. i'd just keep looking
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
killswitch is a good idea but i dont think i would really use it..

Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
there are some simple mods for a third knob deep within the depths of this site. i just googled "pickguards" and got plenty of results. i'd just keep looking

i know people on here must have gone through the same thing and i have spent the last 45 mins trying to find a pickguard with only 2 holes so im just, you know hoping that someone here could share a bit of their knowledge or experience. im not just being lazy.
You get attatched to a killswitch once you have it, otherwise you could put a small piece of electrical tape on the inside and it'll be less noticable. That or you can do what I did for my strat.
freedom isn't free...

costs $1.05, right?

haha yeah, i'd reccomend a Killswitch, or maybe just adding a second volume knob?
------

Shwiggity.
lol

install a switch that has no connections, and when people ask, tell them to listen reeeal hard, to see if they can hear a difference.

then use a white pickguard and a black permanent marker to count how many people actually fell for it

------

Shwiggity.
Quote by deftonesordie
lol

install a switch that has no connections, and when people ask, tell them to listen reeeal hard, to see if they can hear a difference.

then use a white pickguard and a black permanent marker to count how many people actually fell for it

that sounds like a laugh i was thinking about maybe a knob with something like awsomeness on the top then when i screw up in front of someone i can just go "oh sorry i had the awsomeness on my guitar turned down".... and then carry on to see if they notice