well I'm gonna build a hyperspace pedal (for those of you who don't know what that is skip ahead to 2:44 in This video or in the start of this video) and need a VERY cheap echo to basically gut so help me out my budget is about 30 dollars maybe a bit more
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Danelectro PB&J would be the cheapest one I know.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
thats what I was looking at actually. but I was hoping for something just a bit cheaper
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
You're not going to get a delay for that cheap, no. There's the Danelectro FAB Echo, if you just want a nice sort of slapback or cave-y sort of echo.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I paid $25 for my Behringer Digital Delay pedal, brand new. The guy cut me a deal because he likes me.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I'll look into that

btw is the PBJ a Digital delay or analog it doesn't say I"m thinking I might just save up for a carbon copy if I must

EDIT: Wulver, I don't need a good delay I plan on basically gutting it and don't wanna do that to a nice delay even though Tom (the guy in the videos) uses an old echoplex
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by Bostonrocks
I'll look into that

btw is the PBJ a Digital delay or analog it doesn't say I"m thinking I might just save up for a carbon copy if I must

EDIT: Wulver, I don't need a good delay I plan on basically gutting it and don't wanna do that to a nice delay even though Tom (the guy in the videos) uses an old echoplex

Digital.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Digital.

thats what I thought I just couldn't figure it out thanks lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by mcrfobtai
Just save up. you will never get good sounds from the Behringer or Dan.

I don't want to basically gut a 150 dollar pedal though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
The danelectro really isn't all that bad, as far as sound goes. it's just kinda noisy, might be a shielding issue or something.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
The danelectro really isn't all that bad, as far as sound goes. it's just kinda noisy, might be a shielding issue or something.

I can throw in some sheilding though it wouldn't be that hard.

waht I'm gonna do is Hook the gutted wah to the reegen pot of the dealay so it's foot controlable and there is some other stuff but thats the basic riff of it.

sorry about all the typos lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Clever, actually.

there's a pedal they make that does something similar, I think. an expression pedal that hooks on to the knob of an effects pedal....or something.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Bostonrocks
well I'm gonna build a hyperspace pedal (for those of you who don't know what that is skip ahead to 2:44 in This video or in the start of this video) and need a VERY cheap echo to basically gut so help me out my budget is about 30 dollars maybe a bit more

Wtf did he do to his guitar at 2:44... Sparks were flying...
Quote by dustyboy316
Wtf did he do to his guitar at 2:44... Sparks were flying...

hilarious huh? I just saw that guitar about a week ago you could see black marks great huh? but I'm pretty sure it was a firework kinda like whats his name from KISS used to do.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ohh crazy. I thought he used like something to rub on the strings and somehow like blew it up or something. That's pretty wild... and old :P...

btw my g'f just saw Boston on Sunday.. opening for... Stevie Nicks.... Dunno why they're opening.

Do you need one new, or is used an option?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Danelectro-DJ3-BLT-Slap-Echo-Pedal?sku=151862
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Danelectro-Fab-Slap-Echo?sku=151844
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-BEHRINGER-DD400-Delay-Echo-Effects-Pedal-for-Guitar_W0QQitemZ120273938696QQihZ002QQcategoryZ41415QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-BEHRINGER-DD600-Digital-Stereo-Delay-Echo-FX-Pedal_W0QQitemZ110263037742QQihZ001QQcategoryZ41415QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thats all I could really find.
Last edited by dustyboy316 at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by dustyboy316
ohh crazy. I thought he used like something to rub on the strings and somehow like blew it up or something. That's pretty wild... and old :P...

btw my g'f just saw Boston on Sunday.. opening for... Stevie Nicks.... Dunno why they're opening.

lol!

yah I don't know why they opened either imo Boston is infinatly better the Stevie nicks.

how'd they sound anyways? when I saw them they were TIGHT.

but yah back on topic any other ideas I'm Actually thinking about getting that toy R us one it's analog!

I was looking at those Danos and I can't use em they're both slapback and I need a bit longer than slapback delay
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jun 18, 2008,
I posted a few that you can look at.

Anyways she said they were pretty good, she isn't a big fan though. She also said they had a lot of long intros to songs that she didnt like, but other than that they were good.
Quote by dustyboy316
I posted a few that you can look at.

Anyways she said they were pretty good, she isn't a big fan though. She also said they had a lot of long intros to songs that she didnt like, but other than that they were good.

yah saw that you posted some the danos don't have quite long enough delay though.

it's funny though the long intros are what makes Boston Boston lol. The Foreplay leads into long time and the launch in to walk on and stuff like that.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I don't want to basically gut a 150 dollar pedal though

Well at least get something that sounds, you know, not like complete ****.