I've been thinking about myself and my feelings a lot, and it's been confusing me a lot. I look at girls that I used to think were incredibly hot and it just doesn't do anything to me. My good, male friends have really been there for me and recently I've just been thinking about what it would be like to kiss or maybe touch them.

I didn't know what to do about how I felt. It angered me a lot - I always thought that I was straight. I like football, war movies, hunting, you know, STRAIGHT things but I couldn't get the thought of experimenting with guys out of my head.

Eventually I started talking to a man online about how I felt and he led me towards accepting my sexual orientation. I was hesitant and reluctant to come out to him at first, with my conflicting personal feelings and desires waging a war inside my soul, but eventually I realized that I was a homosexual, and there was no changing that fact. The man told me to tell someone, and that it would help my feelings if I at least told SOMEONE.

Well, with my increasing comfortability with my new sexual desires - my friends started noticing some changes. They began to call me "sissy" and "faggot," They didn't know for sure that I was gay - but they had a strong idea. Even with the people who I used to trust turning back on me, I knew that I had ventured down the path of homosexuality too far to turn back. I had only two people to confide in, and these would be who I'd have to come out to: my parents.

It took a long time to gather the courage to tell them. I left them a note in their bedroom saying to meet me in the living room at 5:00pm one day, and that's where I told them.

As soon as I got around to saying that I was gay, my mother burst into tears. She couldn't stop crying, and when she reached out to my father to comfort her, her gropes met vacant air. My father was off the couch they were sitting on, and heading towards me. He punched me in the face before he started screaming at me to be a normal child. I didn't know what to do so I slumped down to the ground. He started kicking me on the ground so I hugged his legs to stop the pain, but he just called me vulgar names and kept kicking, telling me to stop coming on to him.

After what seemed like an eternity of this he picked me up and threw me out of his house. He yelled "never come back" and slammed the door. I pounded on the door crying for a few hours before I gave up hope.

I'm currently at the town library using their computer, and I don't know where to spend the night. I have no-one to turn to
wow dude that sucks
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
No way I'm reading all that.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Shackman10
I always thought that I was straight. I like football, war movies, hunting, you know, STRAIGHT things but I couldn't get the thought of experimenting with guys out of my head.

If you think these things are just for straight guys, you are very wrong.

Anyway, chill out and call some friends.
Quote by Shackman10
I've been thinking about myself and my feelings a lot, and it's been confusing me a lot. I look at girls that I used to think were incredibly hot and it just doesn't do anything to me. My good, male friends have really been there for me and recently I've just been thinking about what it would be like to kiss or maybe touch them.

I didn't know what to do about how I felt. It angered me a lot - I always thought that I was straight. I like football, war movies, hunting, you know, STRAIGHT things but I couldn't get the thought of experimenting with guys out of my head.

Eventually I started talking to a man online about how I felt and he led me towards accepting my sexual orientation. I was hesitant and reluctant to come out to him at first, with my conflicting personal feelings and desires waging a war inside my soul, but eventually I realized that I was a homosexual, and there was no changing that fact. The man told me to tell someone, and that it would help my feelings if I at least told SOMEONE.

Well, with my increasing comfortability with my new sexual desires - my friends started noticing some changes. They began to call me "sissy" and "faggot," They didn't know for sure that I was gay - but they had a strong idea. Even with the people who I used to trust turning back on me, I knew that I had ventured down the path of homosexuality too far to turn back. I had only two people to confide in, and these would be who I'd have to come out to: my parents.

It took a long time to gather the courage to tell them. I left them a note in their bedroom saying to meet me in the living room at 5:00pm one day, and that's where I told them.

As soon as I got around to saying that I was gay, my mother burst into tears. She couldn't stop crying, and when she reached out to my father to comfort her, her gropes met vacant air. My father was off the couch they were sitting on, and heading towards me. He punched me in the face before he started screaming at me to be a normal child. I didn't know what to do so I slumped down to the ground. He started kicking me on the ground so I hugged his legs to stop the pain, but he just called me vulgar names and kept kicking, telling me to stop coming on to him.

After what seemed like an eternity of this he picked me up and threw me out of his house. He yelled "never come back" and slammed the door. I pounded on the door crying for a few hours before I gave up hope.

I'm currently at the town library using their computer, and I don't know where to spend the night. I have no-one to turn to

If I was you I'd go to a friend's and try to spend the night there. Your parents should come to accept you after they cool down. I feel for you, bro.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Woah dude...that really sucks. I feel really bad for you

See if your town has some sort of shelter for abused children or something. You're under 18, so I think the state has a responsibility to take care of you if you're being abused by your parents. Look up the number for some child protection service thing.

Other than that, do you have any relatives who wouldn't care so much that you're gay, or maybe you know someone your age who could help you? You talked about your male friends, but do you have any friends who are girls? They would probably feel less threatened by you.

I hope it turns out all right for you.
kill all humans
...Bel-Air?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
:[ :[

i am thinking you should ask a trusted friend to spend the night? or try again with your parents? or maybe book into a hotel for the night. that's terrible the way your parents reacted, i'm sorry. i hope things look up for you and i hope you find someone who appreciates you for who you are.

-is cheesy-
You'll get better (well, slightly less stupid) responses if you ask in the "lets talk about gays" or the "lets talk about bisexuals" threads.
I lol'd at the "straight" part also. Football? Really...Just a whole lot of men showering and touching each other..That has "NOT GAY" written all over it, right?

But that story sounds horrible. You need to get out of your town or something.
Are you seriously ****ing serious?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Are any of your other family members nearby and more open minded? If you have anyone like that head over there. Or just finds a place to stay for a few days and try your family again.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by smb
Why?

Because it's less weird to think that your son likes men as well as women rather than just men, in my opinion. The way I see it, a parent could look at their son as a semi-normal human being instead of just a gay person like that.
Quote by smb
Why?

It'll seem like less of a jump from straight to gay.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Well in the bi thread there were a lot of people complaining that some gays call themselves bi, and I don't like that much either. What's the point in telling your parents a different lie?

Edit: ^ I hope you get perma'd then *reported*
I think you should try a friend's house before going to a shelter or something of the like. I'm pretty sure your parents will feel awful when they cool down, and will probably take you back.
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by smb
Well in the bi thread there were a lot of people complaining that some gays call themselves bi, and I don't like that much either. What's the point in telling your parents a different lie?

Edit: ^ I hope you get perma'd then *reported*

****ing hope so.

Good story though.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by Shackman10
I was bored

lulz it was fake?
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
hmm kinda makes sense now, "my dad jjust kicked me out of my house and beat the **** out of me, let me tell UG"
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
It's like if Nich ended up saying after hundreds of pages, "haha I didn't have cancer I was just bored."
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

...faggot.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Pwnt.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein