First some pics, cause i'm so happy i finally got it in

Ibanez Prestige RG2550z

the crappy pictures don't do it justice at all

And now for some questions....

Is my whammy bar supposed to be the way it is? I thought it was supposed to be able to swivel around but not be able to come out, but if i tighten it all the way it will hardly move, but if i loosen it just a bit so it can move it around it can easily slide out

Another question, the action is a bit high on the higher frets and i'm new to floating trems. How do i go about lowering the action? and will i have to adjust the springs and such also after i change the actions?
The whammy bar is meant to be kinda loose yeah, but not meant to fall out.

If should be loose, so you can spin it around a bit, but not falling out.

Action on floating trems I can't help you with, but I can say...

HOLY FARMERS BATMAN, that guitar has a nice looking body.
Usually in these situations I have been known to say "if I was a guitar, I would." but today, my friend, I find myself saying merely "I would."

PHWOAR!
your ibanez manual should have all the information you need. however, you adjust your action take the locking nuts off. now you see the two bolts on your trem closest to the bridge pickup next to the high e and low e bridge saddles?? you have to tighten/loosen those to lower/raise the action.

http://www.ibanezrules.com/tech/setup/action.htm last subtitle there.

DO NOT DO IT IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING IT!! cheers.

EDIT: haha forgot man, grats on your new guitar!! shred her up man!
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Last edited by Connah at Jun 18, 2008,
I have this to say about that:

Gorgeous guitar. Also, your whammy should be loose, but not so loose that you can pull it out really easily. Just enough to swivel it.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Tubyboulin
Beautiful Man, Truly Beautiful. I love the inlays, great stuff. How do you like the new Edge Zero?

I've never used any other floating trems, so i don't really have anything to compare it to. But its been pretty great so far
what colour is the pick guard is it just like a normal mirror or is it actually coloured?
it's like metallic copperish. hard to explain. my friend has one of these and they look so beautiful in person.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Congrats man! Awesome guitar. This is the guitar I am hoping to get soon. Can you not lock the whammy bar into a specific position? ie. does it always swivel?