Google, mother****er, do you use it?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
No but it will get you drunk faster.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
No but it will get you drunk faster.

This.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quantitatively, yes. Vodka is usually 40%+ alcohol while Wine is usually around 14% and Beer around 5-9%. You sound like a 13 year-old who shouldn't be drinking.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah, underage user alert. Or joke thread. Which isn't funny.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by darkstar2466
Yes. Vodka is usually 40%+ alcohol while Wine is usually around 14% and Beer around 5-9%. You sound like a 13 year-old who shouldn't be drinking.

Anyone who has ''pot'' in their name is, as a rule, young.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
This thread is too tame to be of a trolly nature. He must be a dumb little kid. Get him.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by wtf290

Google, mother****er, do you use it?

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Vodka tastes like **** for one without Coke. Annnnd Beer is for men, plus it seems like your a 13 year old who wants to get "pissed" and not enjoy alcohol.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
n00b!
Crue Forever!!

Quote by Eric 666
Your ass itches soooo much after you shave em...my God, I've TRIED, and its like...impossible to take them off completely.
idk but its good with almost any flavor of koolaid!! haha
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by Tomo J O
Vodka tastes like **** for one without Coke. Annnnd Beer is for men, plus it seems like your a 13 year old who wants to get "pissed" and not enjoy alcohol.

Liquor is for men. Beer is for frat boys and high school Nancies who can't hold their liquor.

Plus, only cheap vodka tastes like turd.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Liquor is for men. Beer is for frat boys and high school Nancies who can't hold their liquor.

Plus, only cheap vodka tastes like turd.

I enjoy my Beer and yes I drink Heineken and Im not the bloke from "My new cut" Lol. I like a drop of Whiskey. Does that count? lol.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Quote by Tomo J O
I enjoy my Beer and yes I drink Heineken and Im not the bloke from "My new cut" Lol. I like a drop of Whiskey. Does that count? lol.

I'm a scotch and whiskey man myself. Any Whiskey lovers are good in my books.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Tomo J O

What's wrong with drinking to get pissed? I'm 18 and I do both. Though not usually at the same time.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm a scotch and whiskey man myself. Any Whiskey lovers are good in my books.

There you go, thats the good stuff. I do dark rum as well.

Side Note: Want to die? Feeling good about the power of your liver? Try the New Bleeding Irishman! 1/2 Bailey's Irish Creme, 1/2 Raspberry Schnapps, you'll puke fire until you pass out.

P.S. Its not that intense, it just tastes like crap.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
Quote by Judas Acolyte
There you go, thats the good stuff. I do dark rum as well.

Side Note: Want to die? Feeling good about the power of your liver? Try the New Bleeding Irishman! 1/2 Bailey's Irish Creme, 1/2 Raspberry Schnapps, you'll puke fire until you pass out.

P.S. Its not that intense, it just tastes like crap.

Sounds like it tastes like crap. You know what tastes like crap? A Stumbling Bishop. A shot of Jägermeister, Bailey's, and Frangelico all layered in a drink. Yuck!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Sounds like it tastes like crap. You know what tastes like crap? A Stumbling Bishop. A shot of Jägermeister, Bailey's, and Frangelico all layered in a drink. Yuck!

Colin McRae Deathmix. Make a shandy, but instead of lemonade, use a Smirnoff Ice. Then add three shots of vodka. It tastes fantastic and gets you smashed on a student budget. (not in a bar, but before you go out, obviously.)
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.