Page 1 of 10
I've been thinking about the UG community in general and I'm curious as to what kind of body image the lot of you have. What do you think about yourself? If you were to meet someone new, what kind of an impression would you make? In breif terms, do you think you are an attractive person? This entails both physical and personal attributes.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Of course I think I'm attractive, but it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what others think.
I'm drop dead sexy. Of course, I'm a girl so just about every guy thinks i'm sexy.

It's a trap. Don't go to my profile to see if i'm a girl.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I think I'm a little attractive. Not that I really care in the first place, but I figure I'd say it since I've got this birthmark on my chin.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
I think that at best I'm cute.
Most of the time I think I look like shit.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Hang on, wait... is that a Third Eye Blind avatar? Crikey... takes me back.

*puts on Semi-Charmed Life*
I do not really have a self image/esteem. I have personal hygiene, but I do not dress to impress and I could care like what someone thinks about me. Girls do not exactly walk up to me though, lol.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I'd probably find myself annoying and not very good looking if I were someone else.

But I continue to be amazed...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I don't think I'm bad looking, but I wouldn't say attractive. Oh well, average is ok for me.
It all depends on how I feel when I wake up, like today, I feel that i'm a Golden God of beauty and that people should worship me, some days I wake up thinking that my chipped tooth, and my (non existant at this moment) afro are curses from Lucifer himself, some days I wake up and I dont give a **** really. So my self esteem comes and goes, it never stays fixated. I still do think I'm ****ing gorgeous though, why shouldn't I, even if it is false it makes me feel better, **** whoever says otherwise.
I'm told I'm cute.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Maybe cute at best. People tell me i look best when i have the haven't-washed-your-hair-in-a-while-grunge look. I don't think i do make a good impression on people. Around new people i seem to get very sarcastic and patronising so i'm told, but the people that really know me say i'm an alright kinda guy. But as everyone would.. i would change something about myself.
I have a pretty low self esteem, I go out of my way to avoid my own reflection. When I meet new people they tend to think I'm a bit of a freak, a kid I've known for ages turned round to me a few weeks back and said that he thought I was on medication to control the madness. That was weird. physically I dont like me, and I only like my personality half the time, so as you can guess I have a very low self esteem
to be perfectly honest i don't find myself attractive at all.
i'm too critical i think. of everyone. but myself most.

if that makes sense?
I think I look hideous, and I'm not one of those people who says that so friends can go 'Aw, no you're not!'... I've had that conversation with people many-a-time, it doesn't change the fact that I find myself repulsive.
I've been told I'm attractive, but I never believe it.

Hooray for low self esteem...
kill all humans
I probably have the worst self-image ever. I hate everything about myself. lol
Quote by Garb
I probably have the worst self-image ever. I hate everything about myself. lol

You know that episode of Scrubs where Carla says she would change everything about herself? That's how I feel 90% of the time.
Quote by _deeperthewound
You know that episode of Scrubs where Carla says she would change everything about herself? That's how I feel 90% of the time.

Lol. Page 2 of this thread is depressing.
Quote by xFeatherx

Most of the time I think I look like shit.

No, you don't.

I like me. I think I'm attractive. I'd sex me. I have days that feel ****tier, but overall there isn't much Id change.
Haha like the guy on the first page.

Sometimes I feel great, really pumped and happy with myself, other days I feel like I could just stay in bed or else put on a mask... usually if I get hit with ze acne. If not I'm happy with myself.

Acne ****ing sucks.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by lacey_the_crazy
No, you don't.

I like me. I think I'm attractive. I'd sex me. I have days that feel ****tier, but overall there isn't much Id change.

Haha, good to see someone in this thread doesn't hate their looks!
Quote by _deeperthewound
Let's eat ice cream and cry into our pillows.

Let's eat Breyers Ice Cream and watch WE TV.
=[ This is much worse than I expected. What exactly is it that bothers you guys? is it something you can change or maybe embrace?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Meh.

I think I'm average, maybe a little above average, but I don't view myself as being particularly attractive.

And the vast majority of the pictures I have of me don't help much, either. I'm NOT photogenic, for whatever reason.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by lacey_the_crazy
No, you don't.

...Yes I do?
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Eric 666
It all depends on how I feel when I wake up, like today, I feel that i'm a Golden God of beauty and that people should worship me, some days I wake up thinking that my chipped tooth, and my (non existant at this moment) afro are curses from Lucifer himself, some days I wake up and I dont give a **** really. So my self esteem comes and goes, it never stays fixated. I still do think I'm ****ing gorgeous though, why shouldn't I, even if it is false it makes me feel better, **** whoever says otherwise.

This
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by vintage x metal
=[ This is much worse than I expected. What exactly is it that bothers you guys? is it something you can change or maybe embrace?

I just don't like the way I look. I like my hair, but thats about it tbh... I just don't dwell on it. I don't stare in mirrors all the time so I'm not really thinking about it. Plus I'm the least photogenic person ever.
Awwe yeahh, it's business time...

i'm mediocre.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by ttreat31
Let's eat Breyers Ice Cream and watch WE TV.

That went right over my head cos I live in Scotland.

Quote by vintage x metal

It's a combination of things, really. Some things about my apperance, I know I could change. What I hate most is my attitude towards it. I know I could get in shape and lead a healthier lifestyle, but sometimes it feels like I won't let myself achieve that out of self-hatred or something. Like I don't deserve it. There are other aspects of me that I know I couldn't change, such as my retarded eyesight (lawlz) or parts of my personality which always piss me off... When I say I wish I could change most of me, I really mean it. Pretty sad, really.
Quote by xFeatherx
...Yes I do?

^^Lol, sorry bro, I don't mean to tell you how you feel, I just meant you don't look like ****. In my opinion anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
They all need girlfriends.

I was the same before somebody loved me.