Hello everyone. I was considering purchasing the this guitar in the white color after playing it in the store, and was curious of everyone's opinion's on it. I heard that the edge III tremolo was a poor choice, but the guitar played so good to me, I was wondering if it was manageable, or if perhaps there was a good guitar I could get as an alternative.

I have been playing guitar for about a year, and some of my favorite guitarists are Slash, Buckethead, Tom Morello, Jimi Hendrix, Kirk Hammet, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, and John Petrucci.

Some of my favorite bands are Guns n Roses, Velvet Revolver, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, System of a Down, Metallica, Finger Eleven, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Nickelback, Stone Temple Pilots, Motley Crue, Smashing Pumpkins.

Is this guitar a good choice for my likes, and how is the quality?
Last edited by sstaller at Jun 18, 2008,
Hi.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
How you doing?
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by sstaller
Yeah Sorry, I hit enter before I typed everything out.

I was thinking of reporting it, but was too lazy.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.