Our myspace received this message:

"Hey A Murder of Crows,

I just wanted to drop you a line to see if you guys were interested in touring. The Greenlight Firm is partnering with the Pyramid Booking Company for a tour in 2009. We will be selecting artists for this opportunity.

If you are unfamiliar with Pyramid, they are currently promoting the nationwide Locked and Loaded 2008 tour featuring 13 artists.

There is a process to be accepted, but if you are interested and would like to talk more, shoot me back an email or call the office."

(Return adress)

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be careful i got one of those also different company but it seemed like a scam they wanted us to come up with a bunch of money and ive heard of other ppl going through with these things and getting screwed out of payments and ****.
I've gotten one of those before. It turned out it was a scam.

EDIT: Just listened to the songs in your profile and it definitely is a scam.

No offense because you guys are good musicians, but you don't have professional recordings, probably haven't played many shows, and don't have many originals (if your profile is an accurate representation) so i doubt your gonna play an exclusive 13 band nation wide show.
Last edited by alaub1491 at Jun 18, 2008,
sounds like a pyramid scheme....

"No it's totally different!"
"Really?"
*draws triangle on whiteboard*
"Oh"

Eleven Schrute bucks will be awarded for correctly getting the reference. That is all.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not