Hey guys, i'm in the market for a new amp, can anybody tell me how the Carvin Master Tube Series head and cabinet sounds? I had the carvin V3 and didn't like the hissy overdrive channel so i returned it.

If anyone has helpfull info on the MTS Head, please share.

thanks.
i never buy anything without trying it out. this makes sure you actually like what you are buying.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
That's not great advice here seeing as Carvin is direct sales only with the exception of a few stores near their headquarters in CA.
Quote by MrPillow
That's not great advice here seeing as Carvin is direct sales only with the exception of a few stores near their headquarters in CA.

did not know that.
maybe carvin should rethink that.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Not really, it's why they can sell great gear for such comparatively low prices. Their business plan has worked fine for what, 25 years? I see no need to change it.
Quote by MrPillow
Not really, it's why they can sell great gear for such comparatively low prices. Their business plan has worked fine for what, 25 years? I see no need to change it.

alot more people would be exposed to their products. if the stuff is good, people would still buy it.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
A friend of mine has one, its a great amp. Very versatile, he hasn't had any problems with it at all.