just finished watching the colbert report and the guy at the end said that its possible that there could be a quarter of a billion "zombie computers". this meaning that your computer picked up some bad code and is now the mindslave of some control computer that can make your computer and the other zombie computers do bad things, like hack into spreadsheets and mess up your accounting, or overload the internet servers, or if they make the pentagon their mindslave, they could nuke the entire world?

does this freak you guys out too? and if so, what do you think some good zombie COMPUTER fighting weapons would be?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Last edited by divinecrossfire at Jun 18, 2008,
division of zero, my friend. It solves all problems.

OH SHI-
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Oh no they can control me AND my computer? We're all doomed.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i added the weapons for the lulz, i want your opinion on the possibility your computer might be david hasselhoff's, a fat pedo's or a terrorist organizations mindslave
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
You listen to Stephen Colbert??
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
my computer makes me fap
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
wats up with all the zombie hreads lately?
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT

You don't take him seriously, do you?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118

You don't take him seriously, do you?

i take the interviews at the end seriously...
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Magnets.

/thread
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
ha ive just been waiting for a good thread to use this icon

just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by divinecrossfire
just finished watching the colbert report and the guy at the end said that its possible that there could be a quarter of a billion "zombie computers". this meaning that your computer picked up some bad code and is now the mindslave of some control computer that can make your computer and the other zombie computers do bad things, like hack into spreadsheets and mess up your accounting, or overload the internet servers, or if they make the pentagon their mindslave, they could nuke the entire world?

does this freak you guys out too? and if so, what do you think some good zombie COMPUTER fighting weapons would be?

Apparently that guy hasn't heard of a firewall or a virus scanner.

A quarter billion is a very LOW estimate. Zombie computers belong to idiots who don't know how to use or protect their machines. There are way more than a quarter billion idiots world wide, and that guy is one of them.

Does he seriously think the Pentagon would have no security measures in place? More importantly does he seriously think that the US Army's nukes would be accessible via the internet instead of being on a restricted local network?

That's very, VERY stupid.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by GuitarHero0715
You cant end a thread yourself unless your a narcissistic prick.

Or a mod.

Ha. That may have to be sigged.

I've heard of it before, but I just figured it was a load of crap and, like someone else said, that it's only for people who just let their computers run without any sort of protection.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
My computer is sound-proofed by a 25-foot thick concrete wall, with nothing external but monitor, speakers, keyboard, and mouse.

I think I'm fine.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Aw lawdy, it's Skynet all over again.

But seriously, that's retarded.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana