Page 1 of 2
Well, I just had to make a thread about this cause I can't stop thinking about it. What is your fear?? Mine: clowns. No joke. I know it's totally irrational and my friends make fun of me for it, but I can't help it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJK5iVsios I read the book after I watched this movie, and yeah the movie freaked me out, but the book.......nightmares for months. I still have 'em. I didn't like clowns before I saw the movie. I'm all paranoid all the time. It's.....not good.
sorry but what you should really shouldn't be scared of is "the searchbar", there's been plenty of threads based on this

as for IT, it's a pretted f'd up movie. good luck with your paranoia (write a song about it!)

im scared of teh alienz that look in my window everynight
My parents...

Staying in Ontario for another year, I'm ready to ****ing walk to B.C.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
There was a thread exactly like this 2 hours ago.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Superstrat101
sorry but what you should really shouldn't be scared of is "the searchbar", there's been plenty of threads based on this

as for IT, it's a pretted f'd up movie. good luck with your paranoia (write a song about it!)

im scared of teh alienz that look in my window everynight

oh sorry didn't know about the other threads. I just joined and barely ever come in the pit
Birds.. the little twitchy ones, like finches, especially if they're caged
Posession
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Buried Alive.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I fear ghosts. And spiders.
But I do love clowns.

Last edited by AA00P at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
Running into people I know at the mall

that scares me too but only if I'm with my parents. I don't like it cuase they'd say something I don't want my parents to know.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Sabbath89
Buried Alive.

You're afraid of a black sabbath song with Dio?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Ha my teacher showed my class "IT" in grade 8 and one girl started criing and had to be sent out of the classroom it was Magical
breaking guitar strings, especially during and before shows

also losing my ipod because my life is pretty much on that thing
Quote by black-sabbath
that scares me too but only if I'm with my parents. I don't like it cuase they'd say something I don't want my parents to know.

lol, like something along the lines of "hey man, I didn't recgonize you without that 40oz in your hand"

I dunno, just running into old classmates, especially now that I'm done with school, is just awkward x 100000
Quote by GuitarMusic4894
Jellyfish
I've been stung by one before.

It was not cool.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Heights
The Unknown
Being a failure
Being alone for the rest of my life
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by jesseOsauchelli
dentist and black people im sorry just had bad expereances with them

What?!?!?!? You should be banned. Dentists are great people.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
lol, like something along the lines of "hey man, I didn't recgonize you without that 40oz in your hand"

I dunno, just running into old classmates, especially now that I'm done with school, is just awkward x 100000

that would make my parents laugh aha
Quote by jesseOsauchelli

...um, could you please explain for black people?
I'm afraid of attaining mediocrity. In other words, getting a 9-5 job, working in a cubicle all day, then coming home to a wife, two kid's and a dog. Repeat that 5 times every week until I retire, then living in an old folks home until I die. The American Dream? For me it's the American Nightmare.
Quote by black-sabbath
You're afraid of a black sabbath song with Dio?

More like the Venom song Buried Alive, it's atrocious.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't help it
I'm afraid I can't
I'm afraid of Americans
kill all humans
google

edit: they are the fastest growing company and will soon control everything, in 20 years i wouldnt be surprised if they have their own country, wait and see.
You are now blinking manually
Last edited by Keyphur at Jun 18, 2008,
The world ending. D:

The thought makes me freak out.

EDIT: And getting my achilles cut.
Last edited by Shaepwnsyou at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by jesseOsauchelli

You anti-dentite bastard!
Quote by Shaepwnsyou
The world ending. D:

The thought makes me freak out.

EDIT: And getting my achilles cut.

Yeah, that freaks me out too. Space freaks me out. Whether it's the fact that I can't comprehend infinity or that I fear obsolete, I don't know. It just freaks me out, it's why I don't like science classes other than Biology.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Page 1 of 2