It's heavily influenced by "Justin's 1 Minute Chord Changes". (where you'd play a chord then play a 2nd chord over and over in a min. and see how many you do)

Alright so basically what I did for the one minute changes was, I'd start on let's say A major then practice changing from A major to A minor for a minute, yeah? Then I'd do A major to D major, and I'd so on. Then start with A minor and repeat the process, and just keep on going untill I get to C and finish all that (my chords that I'm playing are A, Am, D, Dm E, Em, G and C). That was a long, bitch of a practice but it paid off.

Anyway I figured I'd do that with strumming. You know start on A major and pactice a strumming method, then go to A minor...Then just keep doing that for a minute. Then after that I'd do A major to D major, and keep on going down the list. Then once I'm done with A major I'd do Am etc. etc. untill I get to C and finish that.
Last edited by Thal_marko at Jun 18, 2008,
... what?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Or you could play Guitar Hero to make it sound better than you actually are...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by iimjpii
And what makes this different from the chord changes thing?

It's not really, although the 1 Minute Chord Changes thing was more of a practice routine to see how many you can do in a minute, and try to increase that with each go....Where as this one is just a play at your own speed thing, but since I got alot to do I figured I'd practice each one for a min.
Quote by deli_creep
PEAR

if i get banned....it was worth it.

LOL enjoy your banning.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Quote by deli_creep
*picture*

you are a courageous idiot my friend
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
the pear was nice, but im so sorry, dude. Enjoy FoTB. tsk tsk.

I tihnk we might have an Airship on our hands. Or -who was the other one? GUlTAR?- or w/e
EDIT: tihnk means think. damn i fail.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
you know, i think that if we use the pear in extreme moderation, and only when it's extremely appropriate, the mods would be a little easier on the bannings. I'm not necessarily advocating it, but it seems reasonable enough.

and why the hell would we need to practice strumming? If you're just getting started, it seems like a great workout, but most of us don't need practice in that area.
Quote by deli_creep
lol wut pear

you are my favorite 08er
Quote by black-sabbath
Or you could play Guitar Hero to make it sound better than you actually are...

sounds stupid.....yet it might just work!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
you know, i think that if we use the pear in extreme moderation, and only when it's extremely appropriate, the mods would be a little easier on the bannings. I'm not necessarily advocating it, but it seems reasonable enough.

and why the hell would we need to practice strumming? If you're just getting started, it seems like a great workout, but most of us don't need practice in that area.

Woah sorry, I didn't know everybody was experienced here. Plus I was going to post a second reply asking what you thought of my idea..You know if it was good or not, but since I confused everybody I didn't bother since nobody gets my idea in the first place, let alone critique it.
Quote by Thal_marko
Woah sorry, I didn't know everybody was experienced here. Plus I was going to post a second reply asking what you thought of my idea..You know if it was good or not, but since I confused everybody I didn't bother since nobody gets my idea in the first place, let alone critique it.

is anyone else confused by this paragraph also?
Quote by newaccount

yessir.
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by newaccount

A better question would be.. "Does anybody understand this?"
rawr
Quote by newaccount

How on earth could you get confused by that?
Quote by soccerguy6494
hahahahahahhaha

.....quoting it gets you banned as well.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by I Am Jack!
A better question would be.. "Does anybody understand this?"

why the fuck do a bunch of people have the SAME custom avatar?
Quote by HohnJ723

It was grundy's old avatar..out of respect cos he said he was gonna die from cancer..but he kicked its ass and all is good. but people still won't get rid of his avatar, so Grundy got a new one.
Quote by HohnJ723

dude, im a friggin 08'er and i know the answer to that.
Quote by COBHC6
you are a courageous idiot my friend

Quote by jamscopti
you are my ****ing hero.
Quote by DuhSpesoBoyz
It was grundy's old avatar..out of respect cos he said he was gonna die from cancer..but he kicked its ass and all is good. but people still won't get rid of his avatar, so Grundy got a new one.

oh i see